• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Staying platonic is not equivalent to not being sexually attracted to the person. We just set this aside for logical reasons. I believe that getting intimate should be a gradual process. I also respect the concept of sex before marriage or delaying it for very meaningful reasons we seem to fail to realize or notice.

More often than not, we and I myself included, overlook the beauty of the getting to know stage. This is not the getting to know your partner's vital statistics stage. This is not a stage where you see if your partner's nipples are pinkish or your guy's gifted. This is a stage when we get to know the person out of the bed. I believe this is where we establish respect as we take control of our self and get hold of our urges.

Etc, etc. etc.

I just recently discovered that you can fall in love with a woman and that this would not cross my mind. What i noticed was i was initially attracted to her personality. Then i fell for her quirks. The physical attraction came last. She is by no means average,to say the least. i just didnt notice her as a romantic interest before. Ive decided that if i would indeed pursue a relationship with her, i wouldnt put the sex cards on the table just yet. I value her and respect her too much. Also i wouldnt want to complicate things cause it was one of the causes why my previous relationship went awry.

• 3 weeks later...

The parameters for what these sorts of relationships consist of is incredibly wide, as some asexual romantic partners enjoy kissing and other kinds of sexual foreplay, while others do not. Cuddling and other forms of affectionate touch are often extremely important, as many asexual individuals use it as a way to express their affection and love for their romantic partner. Romantic relationships may or may not include affectionate touch between the partners, and the same can be said for platonic relationships. Some relationships are between best friends who want to spend the rest of their lives together. Some are between people who have fallen in love. Just as we’re all different, so every relationship is different, and there is no right or wrong way to be in a relationship with an asexual person.

• 8 months later...

Sa palagay ko pag mahal mo talaga ang isang tao, maeexperience mo to. Pero as for me, with my current gf, at first di ko rin talaga siya naisipan ng kahit anong malisya. Until after several dates and talks, naubusan na siguro kami ng topics kaya eventually napagusapan ang sex. at ayun. dun na nagsimula.. hehe