Do You Cheat During Exams?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's against my personal code to copy from someone during an exam, so NO. Homework, sure no problem. :D I'm cool about sharing my answers. Basta I won't copy.

During exams of my worst subjects, my friends would even drop a sheet of paper with all the answers as they walk past me. But still I don't copy. So ayun...sabit. :D

• 2 weeks later...

CHEATING is part of life....kahit san at anu man situation....basta gipit nah...kopya nah....i used to remember the wonders of ur hanky during exams...it really helps when u sneeze...answers just keeps on coming....how i wish...nagawa ko nung boards toh...tumaas pa sana rating ko...gud thing i passed...

Edited by Ja_07
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hell yes. A written exam measures your ability to memorize and not your comprehension. If you can't remember, then you should be smart enough to know WHERE to look for answers. Cheating, in a way, teaches you that.

If you didn't learn how to cheat in school tests or exams, it will create an illusion that you know all the answers and that you are infallible. I'm not making an excuse for anyone or for myself, ehem. All I'm saying is you should know why and how.

YES i did way back in high school and college :lol:

specially if you have to memorize a lot of things. if math and science no problem kasi madali lang naman tandaan yung formulas. and besides you just have to memorize only a few and derive from there.

im not proud of cheating. but im proud na kahit kelan hindi ako nahuli :lol:

because thats the whole point of cheating e. kaya ka nga nagccheat kasi bobo ka. kung nahuli ka, e bobo ka nga talaga :lol: