E-cigarettes and Vaping

• 2 weeks later...

Using a variable box mod, you have the option to choose your preferred power output. thus you can have more power and/or longer battery life.

Also if there is something wrong with your box, it won't fire (thus safety).

Cons? hhmm... maybe its the size of the box mod. (kinda bulky), durability? maybe. there might be a chance the circuits might fail, fry, etc due to electronic componets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

For those who want to quit smoking by vaping, use first a high nicotine content juice.. kung sobrang heavy smoker, use 24mg nicotine tabacco flavor,

then gradually shift to 12mg to 6mg then low nic (3mg) then 0 mg na.

I also suggest try flavors like ry4 (mix of vanilla, caramel and tabacco) and custard flavored e-juices.

• Like (+1) 1

Wala pang 5days sa vape. Balik yosi na haha. Hassle magpalit ng cotton everyday. Bilis magburn.

Hindi ba nagkakatubig ang baga sa vape?

if di nyo po mamasamain, anong yosi nyo? and average sticks per day?

and hindi po sya makakatubig sa baga

been vaping since 2010... kung nakakatubig po sya ng baga, tigok na po ako :P

di gumana... balik agad argh

nakakailang yosi po kayo per day, and anong yosi?

things to consider when starting to vape

go with a high nic juice first... pero not too high na di nyo na matake ang throat hit

also take into consideration yung lasa, pick one na di nyo makakasawaan

Some useful tips for Beginners in Vaping:

1 .If you were a smoker before you started vaping you will likely cough for the first few days - a week. It's nothing to worry about though, it's your body recovering from the time you were a smoker. To put it simply, the "cilia" are falling off with the tar that your body is kicking out. They'll grow back but until they do your throat and lungs will be a bit more sensitive... this is a good thing.

2. Drink plenty of WATER..

Vaping dehydrates you so you'll want to approximately double your water intake. Vapor tasting funny? Drink some water. Getting a headache? Drink some (lots of) water (and lay off the vapor for a little bit). Felling ill/lightheaded(and not nicotine buzz light headed)? Drink some water then drink some more and lay off the vape for a bit.
3. Don't obsess over getting amazing clouds at first.
I mean, obviously getting some big-ass smoke stack looking clouds feels really satisfying but start off slow, get used to vaping and just enjoy it to start. While your equipment affects your clouds, so does how you draw, the juice your using and multiple other factors so start out slow and work your way up.
4. Vaping Hygiene
Clean your Tank and most especially your drip tips.
Avoid soap and cleansers because they affect performance of vaporizers. Cleaning your tank is also a good thing and replacing your coils every 5 days maintain the good performance of the system.
Vape on!!! :D

Used to be a two pack a day smoker (maybe more), and I smoked reds.

Started vaping a little over two years ago, and I feel better, I smell better (di na amoy ashtray), and food definitely tastes better.

+1 to what cloud chaser said. Start slow. I started with an ego pen type, and moved on to a mech from there after about 6 months. Now I make clouds that you wouldn't believe can actually come from a mech.

if di nyo po mamasamain, anong yosi nyo? and average sticks per day?

and hindi po sya makakatubig sa baga

been vaping since 2010... kung nakakatubig po sya ng baga, tigok na po ako :P

nakakailang yosi po kayo per day, and anong yosi?

things to consider when starting to vape

go with a high nic juice first... pero not too high na di nyo na matake ang throat hit

also take into consideration yung lasa, pick one na di nyo makakasawaan

Malboro black almost 1pack a day.

Mga natry kong juice bubblegum, choco mint, strawbafrost at ice cream melon. Limot ko name nung isang juice bigay sakin. Puro 3% lang lahat.

Sa utol ko binenta. Lugi pa ko 1k hehe

pede ba tong haluan ng hash?

not recommended... I would suggest not using vaping for THC...

Vaping has enough problems as it is

Malboro black almost 1pack a day.

Mga natry kong juice bubblegum, choco mint, strawbafrost at ice cream melon. Limot ko name nung isang juice bigay sakin. Puro 3% lang lahat.

Sa utol ko binenta. Lugi pa ko 1k hehe

hhhmmmm sa lakas ng yosi mo, dapat at least 6 mg

pero recommended 12 MG ang nic level mo...

Halos walang throat hit ang 3mg nic na juice. Marlboro smoker ka at a pack a day, you should have hit 9-12mg juice.

heheheh oo, lakas ng yosi nya, e....

if you are comfortable with your nic level and it allows you to not crave for a cigarette, then it's the right level, technically

I don't know if its just me, pero kung sa nic levels ok ako sa 6, pero hanap ko yung hagod nang 12. Parang bitin pag di nakikiliti yung ngala-ngala at lalamunan ko...

Probably caused by 20 years of smoking at 2 packs a day.

I don't know if its just me, pero kung sa nic levels ok ako sa 6, pero hanap ko yung hagod nang 12. Parang bitin pag di nakikiliti yung ngala-ngala at lalamunan ko...

Probably caused by 20 years of smoking at 2 packs a day.

most probably it is..

what made me quit smoking is 12 MG

then since naka DIY ako, pag di na kaya ng lalamunan ko ang kati, I lower by 1 MG

ngayon, running on 3 MG

pero lowest I got was 1.5 MG

vaper since 2010