• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Lebron James, The King

Hanggang dito ba naman kwestiyonable pa din si LBJ ? Haters gonna hate , fans gonna love . Simple tama ? Wag ng magtalo sa mga walang kwentang bagay . hahaha !

Hahaha..tama, look at one page BOSTON page..meron dun hater, from 2011 to 2018 b naman nawala sa kasaysayan ng NBA ang C's di matanggap

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel bad for alot of Lebron haters. They're failing to see greatness right before their eyes. I'm not really a Lebron fan - I stopped being a fanboy after Grant Hill retired, but I can't deny the fact that he is arguably the greatest of all time - all due respect to Michael Jordan of course.

For people saying "Lebron can't win a championship on his own that's why MJ is better", they must have not seen MJ's hall of fame speech.

A tribute video for His Airness was played before he made his HOF speech. His speech started:

"In the video you saw, you didn't just see me, you saw Scotty Pippen - on the the championships I've won."

Every great person knows they can't win alone - because they know they are not great enough. Knowing they are not great enough gives them the drive to strive for greatness. It's easy to hate people who are better than us because they make things look so easy. What we don't know is how much work and sacrifice they did/are doing to be at the level they are now - at a level where some people praise them, and some people hate them.

No matter how much goodness you did in your lifetime, you'll always be a bad guy in someone else's story.

Edited by mrbig86
  • 1 month later...