• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Lebron James, The King

agreed, odd right? i found kobe to be cocky and an ass, but i still rooted for the guy. with james. nothing, zilch, nada.

Me too. Hands down, Le Bron is one of the best NBA players ever but to me, tried hard as I can, I cannot and do not like him. I have nothing against him. I just don't like him as a player and as person.

I'm not much of a fan. I understand guys who hate him as a player, but as a person too? Have you seen what he has been doing outside the basketball court? He has to be one of the most charitable players out there... And with that He has my respect...

• 2 weeks later...

Lebron is cocky compared to other elite players. He blames his team mates for his own mistakes. Tries to take control of his team play all the time. He is a bonafide prima donna. Not a role model off the court because of his personality. He surrounds himself with a LOT of capable players because he really can't do it or win championships with himself and minor support.

Lebron is cocky compared to other elite players. He blames his team mates for his own mistakes. Tries to take control of his team play all the time. He is a bonafide prima donna. Not a role model off the court because of his personality. He surrounds himself with a LOT of capable players because he really can't do it or win championships with himself and minor support.

Not a role model OFF the court? Try doing some research Sir... I am not a fan of that guy ON the court, but I salute what he does OFF the court...

Did Brooklyn beat Miami in the Finals the year before when they swept the Heat in the regular season the following season? Inappropriate comparison

How is that innappropriate? What i am saying is that there so much opinions on a REGULAR season game... Everytime the Heat lost to the Nets that season, these same opinions go out... What happened in the playoffs when it mattered? 4-1...

As for the Cavs organization, they really had some bad decisions, man that Kevin Love was trade was bad + the Tristan Thompson 80M contract...