San Antonio Spurs

Labuyo

Congratulations to Spurs! Individual talent was no mafch for the team play of Spurs. Duncan IHMO is now in the same league as Jordan. I hope he wins another championship before he retires on a high note.

Probably not yet Jordan. But definitely at Kareem's level.

• Downvote 1

The Spurs haven't made any significant off-season acquisitions so far..hmmm. Would the current roster be good enough to retain the championship next year, in light of the changes in the East?

spurs will no longer have a problem regarding chemistry unlike the east teams.

The Spurs haven't made any significant off-season acquisitions so far..hmmm. Would the current roster be good enough to retain the championship next year, in light of the changes in the East?

i think the spurs are more concerned of the teams in the WEST

sa EAST mas mahihina eh

biggest concern as always for the past 5-7years or so is staying healthy and peaking at the right time during playoffs.

improvement from within ang tinatayaan ng silver and black.

so locking in coach pop, diaw, mills, and even bonner AND having Tim effin' Duncan back again for another season to play with parker, manu, kawhi and green is a pretty awesome offseason.

the flirtation with pau was interesting since it could've extended timmy's playing years beyond his current contract.

but gasol wanted to avoid the Wild, Wild, Western Conference and earn a bit more money siguro.

biggest concern as always for the past 5-7years or so is staying healthy and peaking at the right time during playoffs.

improvement from within ang tinatayaan ng silver and black.

so locking in coach pop, diaw, mills, and even bonner AND having Tim effin' Duncan back again for another season to play with parker, manu, kawhi and green is a pretty awesome offseason.

the flirtation with pau was interesting since it could've extended timmy's playing years beyond his current contract.

but gasol wanted to avoid the Wild, Wild, Western Conference and earn a bit more money siguro.

I think he did not go to the bulls for more money hehe but ayaw na nya ata sa lakers. LA offered him 2 years 20M while he signed with the bulls for 3 yrs @ 22M. but the flirtation nga ng spurs with Pau is sreally interesting and maybe Kobe would now hate him for that :))

I think he did not go to the bulls for more money hehe but ayaw na nya ata sa lakers. LA offered him 2 years 20M while he signed with the bulls for 3 yrs @ 22M. but the flirtation nga ng spurs with Pau is sreally interesting and maybe Kobe would now hate him for that :))

We can all only speculate about why Pau opted to become a bull, but I can easily argue that Kobe would not have won his fourth and fifth ring without Gasol.

And yes, Spurs fans are spoiled. Taas ng floor. Always in the mix for the post season.

Though kung gusto mo yung madaming cheap drama surrounding your team eh you will be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe improvement from within is the key. If Leonard continues to fulfill his destiny as their next franchise player, and if Green is able to learn how to put the ball on the floor, they would greatly relieve burden on Duncan/Parker/Manu. And let's hope Bellinelli and Mills continue improving.