San Antonio Spurs

Labuyo

great win today! everybody is contributing... basta pumapasok ang 3s ng spurs, mahirap sila talunin

masyado malawak ang spacing and great ball movement eh

hopefully they can end it @ OKC in Game 6

they better prepare for war! go Spurs!

QUOTABLE: "We absolutely believe we can (finish the series with a win at Oklahoma City in Game 6). It's a tough place to play, and they're going to be fighting for their lives. But we feel we can play the right way. We take care of the ball. We do the things we've been talking about all series long, there's no reason why we can't win it."

-- Duncan

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/140521093942-tim-duncan-kevin-durant-052114.story-top.jpg

I actually like both teams as I like teams that play basketball the "right way".

I also like players who are very skilled vs very athletic (Duncan vs Griffin, Wade vs Westbrook)

And I think Pop is the best coach in the NBA, and if your Filipino you should be very proud of Spoelestra.

So I'm very happy the 2 teams I like are in the finals, if I was to choose between the two, the whole notion of Duncan riding off into the sunset with his 5th ring is just a really great picture in my head, so by a hair... I go for Spurs this year