• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

LA Lakers

If they win, definitely, Horton-Tucker and Kostas will have a ring dahil nasa line up sila.

Avery? I think so, too. IMHO

swerte niya kung ganun, hahaha imagine not working for 3-4 months tapos may championship ring ka because of other people....I can understand people on the bench like DUDLEY, JR SMITH and even DION WAITERS kasi they are practicing, pero si AVERY wala talaga....hehehe

It was a gallant stand by the Nuggets. Had the Nuggets won a winnable Game 2, this series would be 3-2 in favor of the Lakers. I guess the star power of Davis and James really made the difference in this series. A big turnaround for the Lakers after missing the playoffs for quite some time.

Edited by lee sawyer

Will the Heat be like the Pistons of 2004? The Lakers on paper were far superior than the "pedestrian" Pistons with Black Mamba, Diesel, The Mailman and The Glove, yet, the Pistons destroyed the Lakers in 5. The Heat have a stifling zone defense which shut down the drives of Ante and the Jays. I would deduce that this zone could stifle the drives of James. The difference maker of the Lakers in this series is AD. I don't think anyone can stop this guy in the post except maybe Adebayo.

Edited by lee sawyer