• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

LA Lakers

Agree..mmas sa.coach ang pressure kaysa sa players.... also sa executives, pag di maganda showing ng lakers, malamang sipa.. heheh

Pero sure sa playoffs... sana makachampion yohooo

I think front office, coaching staff, Lebron James and AD will carry most of the pressure. The way I see it the front office already did their job to surround James and AD with shooters and complimentary players. They might need to trade players midway but majority of the work is done. They took some heat for waiting too long for Kawhi's decision but IMHO Lakers recovered nicely with Cousins, Green, Mcgee, Bradley etc. From here on it's up to the coaching staff and players to bring home the bacon.

Ang haba red and will robie. Again sorry hinde ko babasahin.

I lm just saying the 1ST ROUND CURSE of doc rivers in clippers uniform. Hes a good coach.

KW and PG is the best DUO defender, this no bullsh@t. Pure defense para silang MJ and Pippen. Para lang ahaha i need proof.

Edited by Shaitan

I think front office, coaching staff, Lebron James and AD will carry most of the pressure. The way I see it the front office already did their job to surround James and AD with shooters and complimentary players. They might need to trade players midway but majority of the work is done. They took some heat for waiting too long for Kawhi's decision but IMHO Lakers recovered nicely with Cousins, Green, Mcgee, Bradley etc. From here on it's up to the coaching staff and players to bring home the bacon.

Pde.....

Pero im sure hanging in balance yagbols ni pelinka...

Anyway, question is ano ang level of satisfaction ng shareholders and fans para sa team na to?

I lm just saying the 1ST ROUND CURSE of doc rivers in clippers uniform. Hes a good coach.

KW and PG is the best DUO defender, this no bullsh@t. Pure defense para silang MJ and Pippen. Para lang ahaha i need proof.

It is apparent I debunked your post thoroughly, hence, the lame excuse that you wont read my reply to your doltish post. First-round curse? The last time I checked, Rivers coached the Clippers to two sucessive Western Conference semi-finals in 2014 and 2015. Check your facts. Edited by will robie

Ang haba ba talaga o wala ka lang maisagot? You wanted the facts, I gave you the facts and now you suddenly can't read. Na-bobo bigla. Excuses excuses excuses! :lol:

Clippers made it to the 2nd round twice under Doc Rivers. You're wrong again. This is what happens to people who make outlandish and unintelligent forum comments without checking facts, they get severely burned. After disrespecting Rivers' body of work, now you're saying Doc Rivers is a good coach? Sudden change of mind? :lol: Looks like you've been reading the comments all along. Next time, you make sure you get your facts straight before disrespecting a reputable coach.

• Like (+1) 1

It is apparent I debunked your post thoroughly, hence, the lame excuse that you wont read my reply to your doltish post. First-round curse? The last time I checked, Rivers coached the Clippers to two sucessive Western Conference semi-finals in 2014 and 2015. Check your facts.

Yay! Thanks bro! Eto kelangan ko. Mali ako nakalagpas pala sya! Nice nice! My mistake boys

Sa format na 2-2-1-1-1, parehong advantage dahil parehong sa Staples Center ang laro kung sa first round sila maghaharap. Magkakaroon lang ng advantage at disadvantages kapag sa conference semifinals o kaya sa conference finals sila maghaharap. Let's say they faced different opponents in round 1 or round 2 at isa sa kanila ang umabot ng game 7 at isa sa kanila ang nakatapos ng series in 4 or 6 games, mas may advantage yung maagang nakatapos ng series kasi makakapagpahinga pa while waiting for the other to finish the other series. Pagod naman yung isang LA team kung umabot ng 7 games ang series nila lalo na kung taga Southwest Division makakalaban nila specially Houston, San Antonio or Dallas dahil napakalayo ng Texas sa California compare to Northwest Division teams. Fatigue factor ang gagana diyan.

Thanks for the detailed analysis.

However, LAC got a guy who was the main man and franchise player of the current champions and added an MVP candidate last year. Moreover, they have a coach who is a championship coach. The supporting cast and bench are not exactly scrubs. Patrick Beverley was an All-Defensive First Team in 2017 while the high-energy Harrel who averaged 16.6 ppg and 6.5 rpg. Need I mention Lou Williams?

Cooper forgot to mention that the Lakers haven't qualified for the playoffs the past six years while the Clippers qualified for the playoffs in seven of the last eight years. I know Michael Cooper is passionate about his team but he has to get real.

Edited by will robie

The Clips should get their own home court to establish their own identity. It's obvious the Lakers own Staples Center.

Even though the Clips were the better team for the past 6-7 seasons, crowd support was still for the Lakers.

Whenever the Clips play a "home game" against the Lakers, parang 60/40 yung crowd still in favor of the Lakers.

The Clips should get their own home court to establish their own identity. It's obvious the Lakers own Staples Center.

Even though the Clips were the better team for the past 6-7 seasons, crowd support was still for the Lakers.

Whenever the Clips play a "home game" against the Lakers, parang 60/40 yung crowd still in favor of the Lakers.

Regarding the 60-40 crowd for the Lakers, it is pure conjecture. "Parang" which means you're not really sure.