• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

LA Lakers

Lebron injured last season

Durant injured last season

Giannis wont be the same next season

Sixers and nets are now loaded

East will not be the same last season.

Kawhi knows this. He got lucky this season. Theres no other choice but to go to the lakers if he wants to contend again for championship. Lakers are already good with or without him.

Bonus if lakers got him but he is replaceable.

KD wont play this coming season which means Nets wont be a contender. You can argue Sixers got a little better but Bucks slightly worse without Brogdon and Mirotic. I'm a Laker fan but I have to disagree with your statement. If Kawhi stays in Toronto, they will be a championship contender. Anunoby was injured last season if he can play this year, Toronto will be deep team with or without Danny Green in the lineup. KL doesn't need to go to the Lakers to win another championship.

Edited by red60

Lakers fan ako pero mas maganda kung magstay sa Toronto si KL2 para maging competitive pa rin ang Eastern Conference. Napatunayan naman niya na kaya niya magdala ng team. Overkill naman kapag napunta siya ng Lakers. Pero kung Lakers talaga ang napagdesisyunan niyang paglaruan this coming season, eh di magsaya na Lakers Fans.

I share the same sentiment sana wag na lang lumipat si KL but given the current situation that majority of the key free agents have already signed or committed to a team, I think the Lakers need KL. Wala na talaga masyadong naiwan na good players. Aside from KL, Danny Green, KCP, DMC, Morris, Oubre halos latak na lang talaga naiwan.

KD wont play this coming season which means Nets wont be a contender. You can argue Sixers got a little better but Bucks slightly worse without Brogdon and Mirotic. I'm a Laker fan but I have to disagree with your statement. If Kawhi stays in Toronto, they will be a championship contender. Anunoby was injured last season if he can play this year, Toronto will be deep team with or without Danny Green in the lineup. KL doesn't need to go to the Lakers to win another championship.

Nets are already good. +Kyrie and bonus +KD. They will be there next playoffs with or without KD.

Sixers? The lucky bounce shot game 7? Dont expect the same Ben Simmons and Embiid next playoffs.

Same with Giannis with Game 1 and 2 are easy game and everyone thought Bucks got the game on the bag. Don't expect the same Giannis next season.

And yes, Toronto with KL will be instant contender . I am just saying that's one "lucky" run. KD, Klay, and Iggy got injured.

I am not a Lakers fan. I am rooting Magic for next season. I just think KL is a drama queen. LA already got lebron and there's no more room for another one. Lol

KL is hurting the Lakers. If he wants to win with LA he already pick them on day one so Pelinka can get good role players.

KL is hurting the Lakers. If he wants to win with LA he already pick them on day one so Pelinka can get good role players.

I agree. Oh well, he probably thinks Paul George is better than Lebron and Davis. :huh:

Lakers immediately signed a sharpshooter Danny Green. Point Guard nalang. Available pa kaya si Rondo?