• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

LA Lakers

I don't know but Kawhi seems to be effective with the ball in his hands as evident in the Raptors' championship run. If Kawhi were to sign with the Lakers, he'd have to cede the ball handling to James. Kawhi already proved he can win without a Kyrie Irving, Dwayne Wade or Chris Bosh type of players.

I believe Kawhi is a versatile player and he can adapt to any situation. Back in SAS Parker was the main ball handler and they did great. What concerns me is team depth. We all know know Kawhi and AD are prone to injury and LJ got injured last year, Lakers need bench depth which will probably need impossible if they sign Kawhi.

I believe Kawhi is a versatile player and he can adapt to any situation. Back in SAS Parker was the main ball handler and they did great. What concerns me is team depth. We all know know Kawhi and AD are prone to injury and LJ got injured last year, Lakers need bench depth which will probably need impossible if they sign Kawhi.

The Lakers are waiting on Kawhi and this is a big gamble because key free agents are being wooed by other teams. By the time Kawhi decides which team he will go to, there may not be enough good free agents to add depth to the Lakers. If Kawhi chooses their fellow Staples Center occupants, the Lakers will have a double black eye. No Kawhi and no depth.

The Lakers are waiting on Kawhi and this is a big gamble because key free agents are being wooed by other teams. By the time Kawhi decides which team he will go to, there may not be enough good free agents to add depth to the Lakers. If Kawhi chooses their fellow Staples Center occupants, the Lakers will have a double black eye. No Kawhi and no depth.

true chief. i think the front office of LA is confident of having kawhi sign on the dotted line kaya di sila gumagalaw. by the time they realize that they could not sign kawhi, even the likes of danny green would have been signed. come to think of it, package deal kaya sina kawhi and danny green. seems like wherever kawhi goes same goes with green. mukhang naghihintay yata si green kung saan pipirma si kawhi.

• Like (+1) 1

true chief. i think the front office of LA is confident of having kawhi sign on the dotted line kaya di sila gumagalaw. by the time they realize that they could not sign kawhi, even the likes of danny green would have been signed. come to think of it, package deal kaya sina kawhi and danny green. seems like wherever kawhi goes same goes with green. mukhang naghihintay yata si green kung saan pipirma si kawhi.

Chief, I think Danny Green has an offer with the Mavs but still waiting on Kawhi. Personally, Kawhi should have stayed in SA. My opinion is if Kawhi stayed in SA and Pacheapshot did not put his foot under Kawhi's foot in Game 1 of the 2017 WCF, SA beats GS and becomes the 2017 NBA champs and maybe beyond.

Chief, I think Danny Green has an offer with the Mavs but still waiting on Kawhi. Personally, Kawhi should have stayed in SA. My opinion is if Kawhi stayed in SA and Pacheapshot did not put his foot under Kawhi's foot in Game 1 of the 2017 WCF, SA beats GS and becomes the 2017 NBA champs and maybe beyond.

Kawhi's Uncle spoke about the toxic situation in SAS. Apparently the players and coaching staff accused Leonard of faking his injury when team doctors cleared him to play. Spurs should have given Kawhi the benefit of the doubt. Kawhi won a championship and became MVP with the Raptors, we don't know for sure if he'll have the same success if he stayed with the Spurs especially with the trust issues hanging in the air.

Edited by red60

Lebron injured last season

Durant injured last season

Giannis wont be the same next season

Sixers and nets are now loaded

East will not be the same last season.

Kawhi knows this. He got lucky this season. Theres no other choice but to go to the lakers if he wants to contend again for championship. Lakers are already good with or without him.

Bonus if lakers got him but he is replaceable.

Edited by Shaitan