LA Lakers

Summer league Finals MVP - Kuzma

Rising Star MVP - Kuzma

Congrats Kuuuuuuuuz!

I always hate walton as a coach. Now, everyone can see it. Parang against sya sa mga youngster ng Lakers. If kuzma is hot, expect na iuupo nya. Fave nya si Ingram na lagi nasa starting five. Magaling sila pero umalis na sana sila sa lakers ko. Hehehe!

Or atleast mgimprove. Consistent timeout calls and rotation. Ingram, less ball handling. Parang kapag hawak bola paikot ikot lang sya at sure na magdrive.

Right now, I would like to see Lakers trade Lebron for the top 1 draft pick. :lol:

Serious now, I still think the Lakers will land on the 8th spot but I cannot see them advancing to the second round vs Warriors. :lol: So, it is much better to just rest Lebron (injury) and get him ready next season with another all star.

They will not make the playoffs. Biggest mistake yang pag kuha sa Diva na lebron na yan.

Biggest mistake? Are you really a laker fan or just pretending to be one?

First of all Lakers was projected to be no. 7 or 8 by analysts when the season started and they exceeded that expectation when they reached no. 4 in the western conference and even beat the defending champs (with Steph Curry) Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day. When Healthy, Lakers despite having a young core is a decent team with Lebron. Unfortunately, Lebron, Rondo, and Ball got injured and missed a lot of games. Botched trade with Pelicans is also factor. Lebron a diva? Yes, I agree but Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant were even bigger divas than Lebron. hahaha. Jordan regularly berated and punched teammates. Kobe forced Lakers to trade superstar Shaq and other teammates. Kobe is by far a bigger diva than Lebron. Casual and bandwagon fans will blame Lebron for its woes but real fans who endured years of ridicule and disappointments know the relevance of signing Lebron. Lebron may not be the best player right now but he certainly brought LA back to life since the Kobe era ended. If you want to blame someone then you should blame Magic Johnson for failing to surround Lebron with great 3 point shooters.

Very slim chance that the Lakers will make the playoffs. Dalawang talo nalang and we are out of the playoff picture run. :lol:

Technically, hindi naman dalawang talo since spurs or clippers can lose all their remaining games and lakers might win all their remaining games. :lol: :lol: :lol: Seriously, with all the injuries, Lakers should just tank right now and hope they can get a good spot in the draft lottery.

Biggest mistake? Are you really a laker fan or just pretending to be one?

First of all Lakers was projected to be no. 7 or 8 by analysts when the season started and they exceeded that expectation when they reached no. 4 in the western conference and even beat the defending champs (with Steph Curry) Golden State Warriors on Christmas Day. When Healthy, Lakers despite having a young core is a decent team with Lebron. Unfortunately, Lebron, Rondo, and Ball got injured and missed a lot of games. Botched trade with Pelicans is also factor. Lebron a diva? Yes, I agree but Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant were even bigger divas than Lebron. hahaha. Jordan regularly berated and punched teammates. Kobe forced Lakers to trade superstar Shaq and other teammates. Kobe is by far a bigger diva than Lebron. Casual and bandwagon fans will blame Lebron for its woes but real fans who endured years of ridicule and disappointments know the relevance of signing Lebron. Lebron may not be the best player right now but he certainly brought LA back to life since the Kobe era ended. If you want to blame someone then you should blame Magic Johnson for failing to surround Lebron with great 3 point shooters.

I am a laker fan i just hate that he ruined the chemistry, he caused all the drama. Yes Jordan and kobe were divas also but at least they walk the talk.

Magic traded Svi and Zubac, they have potentials especially Zubac.

Must win na ang remaining games nila, cant afford to lose some games na. Still hoping for a playoffs push

Edited by BlackMamba08

Olats...for me after this season Walton should go. Maganda na ang lineup nila kung tutuusin, their young players just needs more polishing by next season sana they are ready to contend for the championship. A look at their lineup:

Center - McGee and Chandler both have championship rings. Zubac played well on his rookie year, even Metta World Peace indicated back then he will be a top 5 Center in a couple of seasons. But last season Walton benched him which I don't know why.. But when he got the playing time he needs and he was delivering, they let him go. Wagner - a center who can shoot the 3.

PF - Kuzma, no question on his potiential. Beasley - when LBJ got hurt he got some playing time and had his contribution

Small Forward - Lebron, no questions asked. Ingram - for the past 10 to 15 games he has started to play at an All-star level too bad their losing

Shooting guard - they don't have an all-star but they've got plenty of shooters. Hart - very hardworking. Stephenson, KCP and Bullock can shoot those outside shots. They gave up on Mikhailuk but Bullock is more seasoned at this time so somehow its an upgrade.

Point guard - solid ang rotation between rondo and Ball. nagkaka-injury nga lang. they don't have 3rd PG but Lebron and even Ingram is able to do this.

Still crossing my fingers but lets be honest, its a long shot to make the playoffs. Better luck next season.