• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

LA Lakers

How about lacking everything haha. They barely know who they are. Fix the chemistry, find their identity and win some games. I don't think these kids know who or what they are playing for. Even Coach Walton is a youngster for his job. He came into the league the same year LeBron was drafted. Show the rest of the NBA that playing for the Lakers is worth it. Then they can lure a top level center/forward.

The Lakers have a pretty good "core four" in Clarkson, Russel, Randolph and Ingram. Luke Walton has the talent but does he have the coaching genius to make this team a threat in the wild west? Based on what he did for GSW last year, I think he will but it is gonna take 3-5 years to take this team back to prominence. The Lakers are lacking an elite shot-blocking center and I am betting that the Lakers are gonna splurge on someone like Towns or Embiid after their rookie contracts are up.

you mean Randle?

I'm hoping that this coming season will be the last season for the Lakers who are early assessed by some sports news networks that they will not make it into the playoffs.

4th straight season, if ever and basically, worst feat for the franchise.

I watched the halfway part of Lakers-Warriors pre-season earlier and it was only a practice game inside the gym.

For now, I am not satisfied with Luke Walton.

russell has a bit of an ego and is still quite immature. Back when kobe was still with the lakers he wasnt saying much except for the snitching thing, now that kobe is not there anymore he is starting to show his arrogance. He is kind if ego maniacal and feels that the lakers is his team now. I hope that jordan clarkson and the ingram would step up so that russell will tone down his bravado.

Bit of an ego is an understatement for Dlo, and so goes for the rest of the young ones. With Kobe gone, everyone will be grabbing the the spot of alpha male. Walton will have his hands full with this bunch. Hopefully Luol Deng and Ron Artest(not Metta World Peace) can help mentor this bunch into something worth supporting and get to the business of winning games. Get this snitch BS over with. Russell is a kid who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. It was a kiddie mistake. Something high school kids are fond of doing. He will learn his lesson or he will learn his lesson somewhere else outside LA.

and can this team keep a coach for more than a SEASON, regardless of how a season turns out?