• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Boston Celtics

The Cs just embarrassed the Ws by 33 f#&king points in the Oracle Arena, the Ws worst loss under Steve Kerr. This could be a preview of the NBA Finals. Demarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green, allegedly the best starting five in the NBA, got thoroughly destroyed by undisputedly the deepest team in the NBA.

Gordon Hayward seemingly has woken up from his stupor. This is his best game as a Celtic and it came against the NBA champs. GH led the Cs with 30 points on 12 of 16 shooting and I am really happy for him. Five Celtic players scored in double figures. The Cs outscored the Ws in every quarter. This wasn't just a win. This was pure domination.

Like I said, I am not worried about the Cs. They are too deep and talented and this may be the game where they start to peak just in time for the playoffs.

Edited by will robie

GH seems to be the missing link that is why the Cs have not really lived up to expectations but if the Utah GH shows up in the playoffs with Horford and Irving playing their usual games, I will say this, the Cs will take down whoever their first round opponent is then the Raptors, then the Bucks then the Ws.

I don't wanna rub salt on the already open wound of Lakers fans on this forum but your team has given up easily. With just under five minutes to go and the Lakers trailing by about 13 points, the savior of the Lakers, Lechoke James, was taken out by Walton. It is tank time for the Lakers. Anyway, the Celtics did what was expected of them as they toyed with the Lakers in the second half. It was a horrible shooting night for both teams from three but the margin of error of the Cs in this game was huge since they only had to contend with Lechoke James. Kyrie Irving was spectacular in this game as he gave the Staples Center crowd his own version of "Showtime". He not only scored in a variety of ways but his passing was just as awesome as he led the Cs in walloping the hapless Lakers. How about a Zion Williamson/Lebron James pairing next year, Lakers fans? :lol:

Edited by will robie

The Cs with a come from behind victory over the Kings. Down 17 points, the Cs clawed their way back behind the triple double of the best shot maker and finisher in the NBA, Uncle Drew.

I still think the Cs have a shot at the third seed.

Edited by will robie

Cs with back to back wins over the Heat. GH seems to be peaking at the right time. He was ultra aggressive against the Heat as the attempted 14 free throws against the zone-loving Heat. He led 5 players in double figures which included Irving and Horford. The Cs should sweep the remaining three games to finish at 50-32.

The Cs masterfully handled the Pacers, 117-97, and have home-court advantage locked up in the event of a tie at the end of the regular season. The last two games are the Magic and the Wiz and I expect the Cs to win against these two teams with the way they are playing right now. GH is peaking at the right time as he scored 21 points on 9-9 shooting and 3-3 free-throw shooting. GH may not have been perfect for most of the season but tonight, he was Mr. Perfect. He has been ultra aggressive lately in driving to the hoop. A Boston team without GH is good enough to make the NBA Finals. A Boston team with a peak GH is more than enough to win a championship. In this game, the Cs had 6 players in double figures.

The starting frontcourt of Baynes-Horford-Tatum has been doing wonders for the Cs these past few games. I expect Brad to have the same starting frontcourt against the Pacers in the first round and moreso against the Bucks with Ante and Lopez as the starters for the Bucks. The Cs need Baynes to counter the physicality of Antetekounmpo.

I'd love to see the Celtics beat up on Leonard and the Craptors in the ECF.

Edited by will robie

Now that the Cs have homecourt advantage in the first round of the playoffs, Brad will rest the Cs starters for the Wiz game. Smart and Tatum had injuries against the Magic. I expect the Cs to breeze through this series against the Pacers.

I bet a troll with a plethora of alternicks and one of its alternicks is the starter of the Lakers thread will troll this thread in the playoffs, especially, when the Cs lose games or if the Cs lose a series. It does not know anything about basketball. The troll is a will robie hater and really does not care if the Cs win or lose. :lol:

Edited by will robie