• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Boston Celtics

dammit Tobias Harris has been traded to the sixers.

Simmons, Embiid, Butler, Reddick and Harris

thats a formidable lineup, more better than ever. What the hell are the clips thinking trading their best player and keeping their playoff hopes dead.

The east are looking a lot better now and the C's will have a hard time to return to the ECF with raptors and Bucks staying on top

thats a formidable lineup, more better than ever. What the hell are the clips thinking trading their best player and keeping their playoff hopes dead.

The east are looking a lot better now and the C's will have a hard time to return to the ECF with raptors and Bucks staying on top

it's gonna be a 3 cornered battle for the east. sixers, raptors and Cs.

West will be a wide open race...though i think with harris being shipped to the sixers, clips may be out of the running.

short term plan to get to the NBA Eastern Finals

next season wala na yan hehehe

It took a hot-shooting night from three (53.7%) and a lucky bounce in the waning seconds for the Lakers to win.

halos lahat ng ibato pumapasok. 53.7% from 3-point range? i thought Cs had it with that shot from kyri. but a block from horford turned into a lucky bounce for rondo.

halos lahat ng ibato pumapasok. 53.7% from 3-point range? i thought Cs had it with that shot from kyri. but a block from horford turned into a lucky bounce for rondo.

Exactly, chief! "Lucky" is the word for the Lakers. Also, It took 22 three pointers to beat the Cs by a point. Edited by will robie

Another disappointing loss for the Cs. Leading by 28 points and then losing? The Cs have won 10 of their last 13 but back to back losses against teams they were supposed to beat is absolutely atrocious. In spite of these dumb losses, I am still of the belief that the Cs will win #18 this year.

Edited by will robie