• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Boston Celtics

What a game for the Cs. I thought Boston was gonna lose this game after falling behind by 22 points but Irving, Brown and Morris were spectacular in the second half. Kyrie was Kyrie in this game. Morris nailed a three to send the game into overtime. I hope the Cs resign Morris Sr. next year. The guy is a starter on other teams. Brad has the luxury of having Morris Sr. as the 6th man.

Edited by will robie

What can I say? Uncle Drew was Uncle Drew tonight in Boston. He was on fire tonight in the fourth and overtime making an array of incredible shots including a left-handed, fade-away shot over Ibaka as the Cs win 123-116. I used to grudgingly fear him when he was in Cleveland because he is, in my opinion, the best shot maker in the game. Moreover, Uncle Drew had 11 assists and 3 steals. He wasn't really as focused on defense in Cleveland as he is now in Boston. Kudos also to GH as he had 15 points and 4 steals including the game-tying free throws to force overtime. GH has his legs back. This is a probable Eastern Conference Finals match-up and my Cs just gutted a win.

Edited by will robie

another loss... Kyrie is becoming a ball hog, look at the shot attempts for this game.

Yes he have 11 assist but look at his team mates shot attempts.

Brown - 4/6 (10pts)

Horford - 4/6 (10pts)

Morris - 3/8 (9pts)

Hayward - 1/6 (4pts)

Kyrie - 12/25 (27pts) - 8 3pt attemps - 27 pts in 25 attempts

Tatum- 8/15 (18pts) - 4 3pt attemps

Only 2 persons have at least 10 attempts, far cry from last season where the scoring is heavily distributed.

And most of him and Tatum shots are jumpers and 3pt attempts

Hayward and Horford each played 31mins but only 6 attempts each

Brad Stevens need to fix this quick, 1 more loss and were at 50%

• Like (+1) 1

Cs lose to Knicks and are on an atrocious 3-game losing skein. I still have faith in the Cs as rhey are still in the process of reintegrating Gordon and Kyrie. Maybe Brad should try out Kyrie as a sixth man.

chief while the losing streak may not be alarming at this early stage of the season, i think it must be addressed very soon. what do you think must have to be addressed?

chief while the losing streak may not be alarming at this early stage of the season, i think it must be addressed very soon. what do you think must have to be addressed?

I think it's slowly reintegrating Kyrie and Gordon into the starting five by making them subs. I mean Rozier is still not All-Star level yet but he can start for any team. Morris should have started at the start of the season. However, I still respect Brad's decisions. I am not about to press the panic button. This team is too good and I am not worried at their start. It's the finish that I am concerned about. The Cs are nine deep and any of those nine could start on other teams. Smart, Mook, Scary Terry and Baynes could start for other teams. Baynes was the starter when Gordon got injured last year.

Cs shoot down Hawks. Six players scored in double figures as Boston won handily, 114-36. If Boston shares the ball, they often win. This shows the depth of the Cs. They need Kyrie in close out games like what he did against the Craptors but when the scoring is balanced, they often win. It's not how they start but how they finish.