• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Boston Celtics

Celtics now on the ropes

they got beat in the 2nd half

Heat gets stronger as the game wears on

they execute well on a close out grind game

Celtics must be hungrier to take game 3

if not, it will be goodbye to this series

It was a disappointing third quarter. I blame this on the Cs for being lax after being up big. The Heat are a scrappy team and have a lot of heart. Also, I give credit to Spo for being a great coach. The key play during the waning moments of the game was the Theis switch on Dragic two times. Those two plays broke the camel's back so to speak. Theis played great defense on Dragic in those two plays but when someone is waxing hot, you can't do anything about it. Hopefully, GH will suit up in the next games. Until the Heat win four, this series ain't over.

Celtic haters revel in the fact that Marcus Smart shouted in the locker room after this disappointing loss. Larry Bird called his team mates "sissies" after the Lakers annihilated the Celtics in Game 3 of the 1984 NBA Finals. After that, the Cs won 3 of the next 4 games to win the title. My point is this. Smart as one of the leaders wanted to wake up the Cs from the stupor of losing the first two games.

Edited by lee sawyer

Celtic haters revel in the fact that Marcus Smart shouted in the locker room after this disappointing loss. Larry Bird called his team mates "sissies" after the Lakers annihilated the Celtics in Game 3 of the 1984 NBA Finals. After that, the Cs won 3 of the next 4 games to win the title. My point is this. Smart as one of the leaders wanted to wake up the Cs from the stupor of losing the first two games.

energy is gone in the 2nd Half.

offense is stagnant

defense is shattering

this team can beat the Miami they just need to play as a team

energy is gone in the 2nd Half.

offense is stagnant

defense is shattering

this team can beat the Miami they just need to play as a team

The Cs were playing as a team. However, they collapsed again in the third quarter. Moreover, Dragic was waxing hot last night. You can't do anything about it but play good defense and hope Dragic misses. Theis played good defense in the last two minutes when he was forced to switch to Dragic because of two picks.

The Jays were their usual selves during this game. The Cs were a bit lethargic in the 4th as they let the Heat take possession of some 50-59 balls. I like GH as the sixth man. He played a relatively good game coming from injury. It seems that Spo has learned from Gunebra the never-say-die spirit and imparted this to his team. Scrappy bunch the Miami Heat are. Great comeback win for the Cs. Props to Marcus Smart for making clutch free throws in the dying minutes.

Edited by lee sawyer