Boston Celtics

Excuses will Robie, bet na..Malayo ka masyado sa tanung na bet na..asus haha..pusta na no explanation bucks will win the series bet na..bet na ah..yes or ni lang eh..#report

Point out to me the excuses that I posted, troll. This is another trolling post. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Naku talunan nanaman Celtics anu nanaman kaya excuse nito..#bet na # report

This is coming from the troll who said that the Bucks will win it in 4. Furthermore, you said that you had 7 more teams. The last time I checked, you are a Spurs fan. Which is which? Your credibility is in tatters, troll. Masyado na bang pahiya, troll?

You really don't care about the Celtics. You are just here to troll your crush, will robie. :lol:

Bucks in 5, # bet na # report..no match kay Giannis baby boy..

ui sabi mu crush kita? eh ikaw pala tong nakakasubaybay sa akin, panu mu nalamang Spurs fan ako? malalaman mu yung kapag hindi troll..ikaw haha, sa lahat ng topic andun ka ata eh.. bakit ako mapapahiya, ayaw mu nga makipag bet kahit isang thera lang..

BTW BUCKS yan..kinakakawawa kn masyado..

Your interest is will robie. Crush mo talaga ako, troll. The fact is you don’t care about the Cs. You only care about trolling your crush, will robie. :lol:

Talunan na naman ang Boston. Mukhang Bucks in 5 na ah dahil baliktad na ang nangyari. Sige na nga Boston in 7 na. farren21/robyroll21, alam ko abot langit ang ngiti mo ngayon.

On topic...

2 homecourt loses, napakalaking bagay na hindi nila nakuha. Sabagay may homecourt pa naman, yun nga lang game 6 na.

Indulging a troll? The troll does not care about the Cs. The only thing it cares about is trolling me.

Regarding the game, the Cs lacked effort again in the third quarter. This is the third straight gane where they let the game slip starting in the third quarter. Somethimg I doubt you noticed.

Edited by will robie

If there is someone who knows how to win after being down 1-3, it is Kyrie Irving. The next gane will define Kyrie Irving as a leader. If the Cs lose Gsme 5 and the series and Kyrie bolts the Cs, his leadership will be questioned. I will lose respect for Kyrie as a leader if he bolts the Cs if they lose to the Bucks. Kyrie must summon the 2016 Kyrie in Gane 5. It ain’t over until it’s over.

Yung may crush nga sayo ang pagdiskitahan mo, huwag ako. Hahaha

Hindi pa huli, accept mo yung challenge niya. Willing naman siya makipagpustahan sayo.

On topic..

Mukhang mahihirapan na Celtics pero si Kyrie Irving ang may experience kung paano makabalik from 1-3 deficit. Kahit yan na lang ang panghahawakan para may pagasa naman sila.

Asking a question is not dikitahan. Bakit nga ba, boss, at hindi mo namention yung third quarter collapse ng Cs?

Did you also say that about Lechoke and the Cavs when they were down, 1-3, to the Ws in 2016?

Edited by will robie

Balikan mo yung comment ko. Si KYRIE IRVING lang ang binanggit ko dun. Tanong mo kasi "Did you also say..." tapos isisingit mo si Lechoke. No! I didn't say kasi napakalinaw naman na si KYRIE IRVING lang sinabi ko dun na may experience kung paano makabalik from 1-3 deficit. Basahin mo verbatim. Nagaasume ka lang brader. Hahaha. At hindi ko naman kailangan magkuwento pa sayo.

On topic ulit.. Sayang lang talaga yung 2 homecourts na yun. Kahit isa man lang sana naipanalo nila, baka naging Boston in 6 pa. Sana nga may game 7.

You were obvioisly referring to my post regarding the only player in the Cs who experienced coming back from a 1-3 deficit to win and that team which came back ftpm 1-3 was led by Lechoke. But I will rephrase it since you seem to have no idea what I am talking about. Did you also say that about Kytie and the Cavs during the 2016 NBA Finals? Lechoke was the main man of that Cavs team that included Kyrie that is why I said Lechoke and the Cavs. Read and undestand what is bring posted before commenting. Bossing, bakit mo hindi namention yung third-quarter collapse ng Cs? Edited by will robie

It is not kyries leadership fault or boston team. The big question is, how can they stop the greek freak?

I will blame the genius coach stevens if the celtics lose. Put smart or any physical player to defend giannis. No easy layups or dunks. Foul him hard when hes near the basket or go home. Thats dthe only way to beat giannis (My theory is based on these playoff series only not sure if other teams already tried it and didnt succeed)

Edited by Shaitan

"Bossing, bakit mo hindi namention yung third-quarter collapse ng Cs?" Yan yung second question mo. Verbatim kasi copy paste ko para hindi ako magkamali.

Paano naging answerable by "yes" or "no" yan eh open ended question yan?

On topic.

Hindi imposibleng manalo ng tatlong sunod. Kaya pa pero mahirap lalo na Bucks homecourt ang games 5 at 7.

Boss, tignan mo ang post ko na ito kasi ito ang dalawang tanong ko. Lalagyan ko ng numero para claro sayo.

1. Asking a question is not dikitahan. Bakit nga ba, boss, at hindi mo namention yung third quarter collapse ng Cs?

2. Did you also say that about Lechoke and the Cavs when they were down, 1-3, to the Ws in 2016?

The second question is answerable by "yes" or "no".

Meron ngang professional basketball team na nakapanalo apat na sunod. Alam mo ba ito?

They were down 3-0 and they won the next 4 games to win the championship.

Again, in 2016 NBA Finals, the Cavs won in hostile territory in Game 5 and 7. I almost forgot. The 1995 Houston Rockets. They came back from 1-3 to beat the Suns three straight and two of those three games were in hostile territory.

Edited by will robie

11 teams have come back from 3-1 deficits, and these Celtics could well be the 12th. They have the "best shotmaker in the league", a "genius coach", "6 go-to guys", and a "deep bench" whose talent is "not far off from the starters". Ano pa hahanapin mo? B)