• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Globe Telecom Service

Globe mobile internet connection is deplorable and LTE is worse. But Smart is not significantly better so why put up with hassle of jumping sunscription. I just don't patronize Globe services and ive downgraded my plan subscription.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been a globe prepaid user for almost 20 years but since I started on my postpaid plan I was disappointed on their services, mainly because of the bill discrepancies. It's alright if it happens once or twice but monthly of bill discrepancies are hassle because I have to complain every month for them to fix it. I hope they fix this problem.

1999 lang nag start ang prepaid ng GLOBE

Edited by brutus
  • 1 month later...

Globe has decent wired service, but with a bandwidth cap that resets daily for data only plans. If you keep that in mind they are a solid internet service provider. They have bad wireless, but you can say the same for all other wireless providers in the country. Basically, pick your poison as far as wireless is concerned. Pre-paid wireless is always bad, postpaid is somewhat better.

As for simple calling... I like Globe, they're reliable in Metro Manila. But outside it I think Smart has better coverage. I live in the metro so I use globe.

• 3 weeks later...