• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How Paranoid are you

On 3/22/2022 at 12:01 PM, courtesanhunter said:

siguro nasa 9 during this pandemic. madami na kasi ang namatay sa mga kakilala namin. madami na din ang tinamaan ng COVID-19 dahil mga health worker sila. kaya naman pakiramdam ko na urgent na tapusin ko na lahat ng mga bagay ko na gusto ko pang tuparin sa buhay ko.

Buhay ka pa ba? Reply naman dyan. 😆😆😆

In a scale of 1 to 10 cguro nasa 5

I use to worry a lot about a lot of things when I was younger.  Not like I have paranoia, sakit NA yun.  But I tend to over think and over anticipate till anxiety builds up.  Over the years, I found out that worrying to some extent can be good.  Just don’t over do it.  Controlled and calculated anxiety is a sign of intelligence, that you foresee the consequences of your actions.  I’ve avoided a lot of bad decisions because of this.  Pero minsan matigas talaga ang ulo natin.  Pero ok din sumugal paminsan minsan sa buhay kapag sa tancha mo mataas ang chances for success.  Biggest lesson I’ve learned:  why worry over things you have no control over?  Be confident that you did your best and leave everything to God.

13 hours ago, VivaForever2005 said:

Buhay ka pa ba? Reply naman dyan. 😆😆😆

In a scale of 1 to 10 cguro nasa 5

hahaha. buhay pa naman sir. at natupad ko na din yung mga bucket list ko sa MTC.

regarding Monkeypox naman? siguro 9 din. ayokong magkaroon ng lesions sa private part ko. lalo at hindi ko pa alam kung nakakarecover pa ba ang balat after nung sakit.

Edited by courtesanhunter
added Monkeypox.
On 9/5/2024 at 4:29 AM, DorkVader said:

I use to worry a lot about a lot of things when I was younger.  Not like I have paranoia, sakit NA yun.  But I tend to over think and over anticipate till anxiety builds up.  Over the years, I found out that worrying to some extent can be good.  Just don’t over do it.  Controlled and calculated anxiety is a sign of intelligence, that you foresee the consequences of your actions.  I’ve avoided a lot of bad decisions because of this.  Pero minsan matigas talaga ang ulo natin.  Pero ok din sumugal paminsan minsan sa buhay kapag sa tancha mo mataas ang chances for success.  Biggest lesson I’ve learned:  why worry over things you have no control over?  Be confident that you did your best and leave everything to God.

On point. We shouldn't worry about anything that we don't have control over like the past, what you are when you were born and what the future holds. 😌😌😌

• 2 weeks later...

Not paranoid. Siguro naging mas mature na ako ngayon para intindihin ang mga bagay bagay sa paligid. Naging Mindful ako sa surroundings and more positive thinking in aspect of life. Iwas stress na rin, ang lahat ng bagay ay may dahilan. Just be good and contended on what you have. 😊