Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

have you been to UK? try French Connection (FCUK) i love their style for women, & Mooks. Stylish & very high price though

yes, i've been to the UK. but everything there is expensive. there's more variety though at french connection, topshop and miss selfridge stores. i like perusing through whistles and joseph and all of harrod's.. i never go to buy though. it's highway robbery.

better to go to the stalls over at the weekend markets. more value for your money.

yes, i've been to the UK. but everything there is expensive. there's more variety though at french connection, topshop and miss selfridge stores. i like perusing through whistles and joseph and all of harrod's.. i never go to buy though. it's highway robbery.

better to go to the stalls over at the weekend markets. more value for your money.

If you every get a chance to come to australia we have plenty of direct factory outlets of all those brands & even to extent like Gucci. At the price of 2 french connection items you can walk away with 5 items. Even those outlets have their run-out sales too, once a Diesel out let slashed everything to 75%. I walked away with 3 shoes for a price of 1.

Anything like that in Philippines? And regarding on freakish I believe asian women can fit into any styles as there more universal.

And regarding on freakish I believe asian women can fit into any styles as there more universal.

you're right, we adapt well with our environment locally or otherwise and it shows on how we dress ourselves.

i was referring though to the sizing of the clothes.

it is different for every manufacturer. there are brands that have only the small, medium,large, xl, xxl, etc sizing..some has the numerical sizing. I prefer brands that have specific sizing like...Petite/Sm, Petite/Medium, Petite/Large or specially with long sleeves and dress shirts...Sm/short, Sm/long, etc...some has the neck sizes too...the same with pants.

For me it is just too much trouble buying a pair of pants and have to bring it somewhere else to have it hemmed/altered (coz some stores do have that service but is really expensive), or hem/alter it myself (which i often times end up doing). So i just go and buy it from stores/brands that will save me the time and effort. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Lacoste, Polo, Levi's, CK and Cacharel for schoolwear when I was in college.

Now naman: A/X, CK, FCUK, Topman, Guess and Lacoste for T-shirts (no collar) for work. Solid colored Lacoste pa rin for client calls and night out with same age group (I'm 44), else plain cotton or linen short sleeves polo shirt. I still prefer jeans than chinos. I go for distressed denims.

My eldest son, who's in high school, always borrow my clothes except for the Lacoste with collar. We're the same size. Lucky him.

Lacoste, Polo, Levi's, CK and Cacharel for schoolwear when I was in college.

Now naman: A/X, CK, FCUK, Topman, Guess and Lacoste for T-shirts (no collar) for work. Solid colored Lacoste pa rin for client calls and night out with same age group (I'm 44), else plain cotton or linen short sleeves polo shirt. I still prefer jeans than chinos. I go for distressed denims.

My eldest son, who's in high school, always borrow my clothes except for the Lacoste with collar. We're the same size. Lucky him.

• 4 weeks later...