• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Larry Legend or King James

dfgvan

• 2 weeks later...

Larry over Lechoke. Moreover, I am putting Larry and Kobe over Lechoke in the GOAT conversation.

LMAO made another account to hate on LeBron, how pathetic can you get

And Larry Bird had many good years?, whereas Bron in year 17 is bullying the likes of Giannis and Williamson, go back to the banned hole where you came from

LMAO made another account to hate on LeBron, how pathetic can you get

And Larry Bird had many good years?, whereas Bron in year 17 is bullying the likes of Giannis and Williamson, go back to the banned hole where you came from

I already pwned you on the Jordan-Bird argument, troll. MJ is greater than Lechoke. If I could easily pwn you in that argument, what more this? Too bad for you I am done arguing with trolls and imbeciles like you. Obsessed pa din kayong mga troll sa akin? The other troll is as dumb if not dumber than you since it can't argue intelligently but just post ad hominems. Anyway, I will post what I want about Lechoke and Larry. This is the last time I will quote a troll in this or any other sports threads.

Edited by lee sawyer

I already pwned you on the Jordan-Bird argument, troll. MJ is greater than Lechoke. If I could easily pwn you in that argument, what more this? Too bad for you I am done arguing with trolls and imbeciles like you. Obsessed pa din kayong mga troll sa akin? Yung isang troll kasi puro parinig na lang kaya. Hahaha! :lol:

LOL what are you 9 years old?, still using the word pwned, pfffft

Mas lalo akong walang time sayo, it's obvious you have no life outside MTC, kaya nga gumawa ka ng another account eh, so back to regular programming na pabida ka na naman dito so you can feel good about yourself which is so pathetic pero that's what gets you off, di naman ako douche na gaya mo na epal ng epal sa mga usapan na maayos for the sake na magpabida lang to feel intellectual, for the record mas lalo kang nagmumukhang loser, sige magpabida ka na ulit dito, baka nagwiwithdrawal symptoms ka na dyan kasi matagal tagal ka din di nakaepal sa mga usapan.

Lechoke couldn't even make the playoffs in his first year. Larry led a team that didn't qualify for the playoffs to the ECF in his rookie season with him as the only addition. Lechoke nut-huggers will use the "he-didn't-go-to-college" excuse to justify Lechoke not leading his team to the playoffs in his first year. If he is the King, then he should have played like a king even in his rookie season. Lechoke was exposed as a pauper in his rookie season. He had to leave the Cavs in order to join forces with Wade and Bosh because he knew he couldn't carry a team. Pitiful.

I pity the trolls here who project. They are the ones who don't have a life outside this forum. Unang post ko pa lang dito, nagquote agad. If obsession were a disease, these morons would be terminal cases. :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer

Lechoke didn't win his first championship until his 9th year in a much softer league and he did it by joining a perceived super team. Larry did it in only his second year in a much more brutal and physical league. Lechoke would whine incessantly if he played in the era where Larry played in due to the physicality. If Larry and Lechoke played in Larry's era or Lechoke's era, Lechoke would be Larry's bitch.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Larry Legend achieved all he did with the disadvantage of being unathletic in a sport that rewards athleticism. Turn LeBron's body into Larry Legend and he might not even make it to the NBA.

Larry had one of the best basketball IQs a player can have aside from being mentally tough. If Lechoke had Larry's mental toughness, he'd be the greatest player ever and would have 10 championships.