The Coffee Shop

bonito99

i've been wanting to start this as a new thread but i don't know how. brothers, i badly need some good advice on how to handle a relationship with a player girl / playgirl. i've been separated for quite a time now (though not yet legally). i met this woman who, according to herself, is also separated and has 4 children. i took interest in her because she is beautiful and intelligent. on our first date, we had sex. i started to feel that i was falling for her. but i found out sooner that she's still having an affair with someone. there was no break up between them. they got separated because she was transferred to another ship. yes..she works on a cruise ship. to my utter dismay, i also found out that there were other men...there were or still are 3 of us actively sharing the same woman. ( i am not including those who occasionally exchanging sweet talks with her). the other 2 knew her being promiscuous and it was just ok for them. and so i was furious. but she was almost mum at everything. she told me that she's convinced at making a life with me. but until now there are indications that she's still communicating with them. should i retreat or just wait till i got totally burned out. thanks for reading and for your to-be advices

• Downvote 1