Firearms Regulations

joe1234

ptc requirement is easy nowadays. but they have restricted ltopf much like ptc requirements before.

main reason for that is the LTOPF is now the PRIMARY paper you need to get anything dealing with a firearm. you need a PTC? you just present an LTOPF and the paperwork. buying a gun? just give your LTOPF. after all, nandun na lahat ang examinations.....

• 1 month later...

Yung completion ng requirements ang medyo matagal dahil kailangan mo ng clearance from several offices. Kailangan mo rin ng

Neuro test...and those take a while para matapos....

If you have completed all the requirements...yung ltopf ay mga 3hrs lang....meron ka na ltopf....

Point is madali na ang process not like before.

• 2 months later...

With the current killing of a Korean businessman under the hands of the people in uniform inside Camp Crame (those who you should trust for law & order). I do hope that the Philippines law would allow foreigners to own their own firearm to protect themselves from criminals and criminals in uniform. I guess this is what it means with the famous tourism quote, "IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES".

• 2 weeks later...

i do not understand...when i went last year and considering all requirements are with me, it only took me around 2.5 hours to get my ltopf.

where there changes on the requirements???

* NBI clearance

* completed application

* old licenses

* pictures

* fees

* gun safety certificate

same here, didn't take me any longer than you did, ilukaok

BTW, a little birdie told me they are working on an IRR for an incoming Amnesty. still no sched tho. and this amnesty will only cover weapons that were previously licensed only

Edited by miggyE

sounds like great news...please keep me posted whenever you get a chance. i appreciate it.

i wanted to get an M14 or M16, any reco or ideas on how to go about this?

i hear rumors that i can get these easier if i purchase them in crame? not sure if true.

any feedback ?

thanks again,,,

sounds like great news...please keep me posted whenever you get a chance. i appreciate it.

i wanted to get an M14 or M16, any reco or ideas on how to go about this?

i hear rumors that i can get these easier if i purchase them in crame? not sure if true.

any feedback ?

thanks again,,,

personally, i think it would be better if you go thru the gun dealers.bear in mind that the sought after brand, like Bushmaster, could sometimes be just "assembled" and passed off as the real product, even in Crame

HIrap mag renew ng license ngayon. Nakaka ilang balik na ko nde pa ako tapos. Ang lalayo pa ng mga building for the payment, Neuro, drugtest at kung ano pa. Buti nalang e mababait mga encounters ko sa loob Crame lahat naka smile and may greetings. Sana ma revisit ang process kasi kahit renew lang e para kang kumukuha bago.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought priest and pastors are peace loving people and therefore need no FA....i read on the papers two days ago that the bishops do not want FA for the priest....

Sorry ....

It's true, being a priest or a pastor, you rely on God almighty for daily needs and protection. But it is also mentioned that God help those who help themselves. Ay naku, magpapaEJK na lang ako. Extra Judicial Kissing! Definitely, MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES.