Funny & or Silly relationship advice

• 1 year later...

hi guys,

I honestly need a good relationship advice on this. I have this girlfriend for 29 months long distance (LDR) coz im from metro manila and she is from down south mindanao. to start of she is a beauty, looks like deniece cornejo and a petite frame but ample breast stands at 154cms yet around 43kgs. we are on and off. she knows im married but we genuinely love each other. during our on and off she casually dates other guys but no touching, kissing just meet ups but i usually win her over back again. she is currently employed so im not the sugar daddy type for all the months but the problem is i've also invested much on her. LDR quite cost a lot going to their place, book a hotel, eat out, send gifts before flowers, cellphone.... lets say i've spend around 100+ thousand already for the past 29 months but i have a new problem now......

she wants to resign from her work and would want to focus in her board exam review.... but as of the moment she has no other source of income/ a good part time or sideline job and she is also financially stressed on the situation that her mom needs maintenance meds and she is now considering to become a PSP just to survive. i said to her what the heck and she would want my permission to allow her to do that sideline but "according to her" kami pa rin sana and she is just doing it out of necessity to survive.... but im still offering her to come here with me in manila and have her review in manila and i will fully support her so that instead she will go to other guys she will be just into me.... i know our love is somehow tainted and she knows rin kasi na im married and she couldn't have me...

How can I make this relationship lasts? Mahirap din palang ma inlove ka anu and si girl mag loloko? Do I need to give up on her and have another girl nearer? any advise from you guys? I badly needed one.... Hopefully you can give me an honest and well thought advice for this one.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Funniest/silliest relationship advice I ever heard is not to tell family or friends until it's serious.

You should introduce your girl to your friends and family as early as possible, before it gets serious. Most likely you will be blinded by your attraction. But your family and close friends will have an unbiased opinion and will tell you if something is wrong. And if you wait until its serious it's already too late, you will not be in an mood to listen.

• 4 weeks later...