Memorable DATE Stories

• 5 months later...

This memorable date happened to me long time ago while I'm still in College. Way back then, i have a pretty, rich, only child, spoiled brat, 18yrs old girlfriend. I drove to her home to pick her up, but she asked me to park my car and come inside. I was surprised when i saw her new BMW car. She kissed me and told me that she will drive. We had a wonderful date, watched movie, ate dinner, walked together while holding hands. While she's driving when we went back to her home, my closed friend (girl) called me. I answered my phone and talked to her for about 5 minutes. My girlfriend stopped the car. Told me to get out of the car and walk without asking me anything. I went out of her car, then took taxi to their home to get my car.

Very memorable for me..happy and disappointed in a single date.

• 2 weeks later...

My most memorable date was I forgot my exam because of it. I just remember it when I ride the ferris wheel and then it stopped on top and I saw my school. After that I just remember that I've got an exam (midterm exam) around 6pm and its already past 7pm that time.

Edited by jologs32
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My most memorable date was with my ex girlfriend. I took her to Megamall. Had an amazing night and took her home via cab. While we were in the cab we were cuddling then went down infront of her house. I was gonna go for a kiss on the cheek but then she turned so naging lips to lips. I said my goodbye and walked away na but then she ran after me and asked if its possible na hinde yun first kiss namin. I said okay hugged her then left na. So sounds like a good night, right? Well its not. I called her to talk cause wala lang. Then she was crying saying na we got caught by her parents (bawal pa siya mag boyfriend. (we were 18 pa lang) but still ). Apparently may CCTV sa labas ng bahay nila and they saw everything. Sana naman she told me na mahuhuli kami if we stopped sa harap ng bahay nila. So yeah turned out to be a shitty night.

She became my girlfriend pero I never met her parents. They hated me.

Though it's not actually that kind of date na may specific place and iteninary, pero memorable sya sa akin. Three times we've been together, walang plano and madalas sundo lang sana pero nauuwi sa date.

I met her in a site. Actually matagal ko na syang inaaya to have a date pero she's always busy. And ako din, naging busy at may ibang pinagkakaabalahan. There are times nagtatampo na ako kasi ilang beses na akong na-turn down. Hanggang sa nagkita kami one time in the most unexpected place pa.

The first meeting was ok lang. Nagkakailangan pa. Actually ako yung naiilang, very approachable kasi sya and accommodating habang ako timid haha! I was about to spend more time with her pero di natuloy. Nakakainis nga eh. Sayang yung opportunity. After nun matagal na ulit bago nagkita. Naging busy na sya at hirap na sya ma-invite kaya through chat na lang lagi.

Till the day comes na hinayaan niya ako na sunduin sya. Parang ito yung 1st date namin. I had fun talking with her, she's very makulit and funny. Wala syang arte sa katawan. Naghahanap pa nga ng kwek kwek sa dami ng resto and fastfood na pwede namin kainan haha! We walk and had dinner and that was one of the best dinner I had. Kasama ko yung pinagtitinginan ng mga lalake, basta may nangyari pang nakakatawa hahaha!

We spend the night together and I can't help staring at her while she was asleep. Actually I was up till morning staring at her, hugging her, stroking her hair and showering her with kisses.

Medyo detailed na pala kwento ko, so hanggang dito na lang muna. Ito yung memorable 1st date namin. Hahaha!

Edited by Asyong007

Ever had that break-up date?

There was this time, fwb na medyo lumalim. I have a steady GF that time (sadly I love to play around before) but I still go out meet other girls, clubbin all those shenanigans. I met this girl from a club, manager from a BPO company. First it was cool, date date and the whole FwB benefits was used. My rule before was to go out not more than a month with a girl. But this current "friend" kinda broke my rule, dated her for almost 2 months. Anyways fast forward, nagiging emotional na yung state, there was jelousy here and there, but I kept her because of the chemistry and attraction we had, iba lang. So come date...

Ayun, medyo malayo but special na lugar (somewhere tagaytay) sabi namin if it was going to be the last it'll be one of the most memorable. So imagine, we made it our best knowing it'll be our last. We ate at one of the restos there, grabe, we acutally realize yun palang yung pinaka formal date namin with all wine steak ek ek scene. (lagi kasing tago before) Ayun reminiscing those sweet moments namin. She was telling me how she really appreciated some of my "pa-pogi" moves na to her hindi naman needed given na we agreed na FwB lang. I guess it was also my fault I dug deeper to what we have. How we both agreed with out of our encounters was the tipping point of what we had, yun yung gabing we felt we we're falling na.

Ayun nasasaktan na ako, I want to hold on pero hindi pwede, I know myself, my current GF, she's my life (I know I'm weird but that's a different story) and her, I know when given a choice I'll still pick my current GF and FwB girl know's this hence the breakup date.

"I'm sorry..." sabi ko

"It's cool... " sabi nya

Knowing she's about to cry she hurriedly went to the powder room... I sat there, about to cry as well.. Damn what have I done, I played the game I can't play, I said to myself. Pag balik nya, we took care of the bill then we head home. Driving to Manila, we we're both just quite. I asked her what song she wants me to play, sabi nya just keep it down. So ayun, longest drive ever in my life. I can hear her crying ng onting, I know sobrang nagpipigil sya, ako rin naman.

Change of plans,

"drop me off sa Embassy" (that's the club where we met) sabi nya

"why there?" sabi ko

"that's where we started, that's where I want it to end" sabi nya

I gather myself, and to the most manly, cold blooded tone of voice I uttered "okaayy..."

We reached the fort, "we're here" I said, we look both in the eyes, "goodbye, thank you" she said,

I kinda bowed down a little because of the sadness I felt,

then she gently kissed my forehead.

And just like that it was over. (tapos punta ako ng club sa morato naman) HAHAHA

Joke! But I did went to a bar, yung chill lang, maiba lang yung mood...

Lesson to me was don't ever play the game you know you can't play.

Sorry detailed :)

I have this date that was awesome as well. Even though she's really tired because of her busy schedule, she managed to find and spend some time with me. I really appreciate her coming over to where I hang out. Yun pa lang sobrang thankful na ako and masaya na ako.

What was more surprising was she brought me pancit and cake, she's so thoughtful. I always wait for her para sabay kami kumain. Alam nya na hindi pa ako kumakain kaya nagdala sya ng food. Natuwa talaga ako! Kahit na busy siya nagawa nya pa magprepare and dalhan ako ng food.

The kilig moment was when she said "Wala pa akong ginagawan ng ganito. Ikaw pa lang..." Ay sabi sa inyo di lang pumalakpak tenga ko, nagwet pa ako sa kilig hahaha! :-P Parang gusto ko maihi na ewan sa kilig haha!

Pero seryoso, ang sarap sa pakiramdam. :) Iba ang pakiramdam pag nag-effort yung babae para sayo. One of the memorable and best date ever! :)

Edited by Asyong007

The first memorable date that I had was when I was in college, I had a date with a MILF which was older than me. Sexy, Malaking boobs, tall, white, mahaba at black ang buhok. We went to the mall and after we watched a movie, the establishments were all closed. It was almost 10 pm at that time when we went out sa cinema.

I pretended and told her that nobody is answering my call from home, I won't be able to go home kasi sarado na ang gates at wala din akong tropa na sumasagot. So wala ako matutuluyan. I told her that I will just sleep sa streets at bahala na kung saan sa kalye. Malamig at mejo maulan that time.

She got worried and asked me "Pano yan di naman pwede yung ganun". I told her that I had an Idea, I will just check in sa isang motel nearby. Then I asked her na samahan ako kasi ayoko mag isa. I promised her that we will just sleep and uuwi na pag liwanag.

At first she hesitated pero paawa effect ako and I am not going to take a NO for an answer ng gabing yun. So she finally agreed adding a statement by saying "Tutulog lang tayo ha?".. (Of course i'm sure that she just said that. She knows what's coming pero still trying na yun lang talaga ang gagawin namin)

So we checked in and laid in bed trying to sleep. We had a great time telling and sharing stories, laughing etc. adding sa bonding moments namin (but of course I had my own plans) So when I started to kiss her, the rest was history at that night. Fvcked her many times ng gabing yun kahit ng nag CR cya sinundan ko and had another round inside the bathroom, time came that she begged me to stop, mag pahinga na daw kami at meron pa namang next time. She was still trying to show me that she did not go inside with me for that cause. She is a fine lady.

Another memorable date that I had was when I was able to kiss my date while we dine and we ended up having sex afterwards in some motel nearby. This was our very first date.

The next dates I had pinipilit ko maulit pero hindi ko na magawa haha. Oh well, I am sure that there will be another moment like these.

Edited by Robmeister
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I asked a girl once way back when I graduated. We watched a movie then go to a coffee shop after (nung 24 hours pa 'tong coffee shop na 'to 😏) and we just talked until dawn. We never ran out of things to talk about. We're still very good friends to this day. I admit TOTGA ko sya.

• 1 month later...