• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Mass effect 3

alwaysready

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The ending isn't that great if you're going by the difference between the three endings, but if you look into the "indoctrination theory" on YouTube, it's a compelling argument on why "Destroy" is the "correct" ending.

Personally, I appreciate the journey. If I played 3 games worth of stories and character development and the most annoying part is the ending, that's a great trilogy.

• 8 months later...
On 8/5/2019 at 1:36 PM, Supa.Chill'n said:

It depends on your view, naman.

It looks like it's just three colors, but the "Indoctrination Theory" (YouTube it) shows a really deep and thoughtful ending.

Also, even if you don't like the ending, don't let that one part sour a great three game epic. Yung iba kasi galit na galit sa ending.

I can't think of a better ending. A big fight would be fun, but people might call it corny from such a smart game.

Heard so much about the ending, but here I am planning to play the 1st 2 again but with the Galaxy(?) edition first. ME1 & 2 are some of the notably few RPGs I've ever finished, but I have so little time nowadays to focus on single, long games for so many days at a time.

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2024 at 6:30 PM, xtynp313 said:

All time favorite sci-fi trilogy 

Agree. All-time fave sci-fi trilogy. Di ako napapangitan sa ending ng Mass Effect 3.

Also super enjoy ako sa mini game sa Mass Effect 2 where nag susurvey ka ng planets for resources.

"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel."

• 2 weeks later...