• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The End of the American Century?

Honestly, aside from Japan and South Korea, what other Asian countries have an educational culture that's superior to that of the United States? I am absolutely certain that the Philippine educational culture is inferior to that of the United States' educational culture.

Honestly, aside from Japan and South Korea, what other Asian countries have an educational culture that's superior to that of the United States? I am absolutely certain that the Philippine educational culture is inferior to that of the United States' educational culture.

Our facilities are poor, yes, that is true. But we do not have an actual "anti intellectual" culture.

Our facilities are poor, yes, that is true. But we do not have an actual "anti intellectual" culture.

I don't know about this. I've heard a lot of people from the lower classes who argue that we should have a president who is not highly educated since those who were highly educated only made their lives harder. How can you explain people putting the likes of Lito Lapid into the Senate?

I get the feeling that people with a limited education have a chip on their shoulder against highly educated people. They generally do not like highly educated people and even hold a grudge against them. They only respect these sort of people if they have the ability to go down to their level. Eating with their hands, avoiding the use of English, speaking in terms that they can easily understand, bad mouth the rich and educated, etc.

Let's face it. A highly educated person, especially one coming from a well-to-do family, who obtained his degree overseas, already implies wealth and a culture that is significantly different from the culture of majority of Filipinos. He cannot identify with the ordinary Filipino's culture and vice versa.

Is it any surprise why the masses dislike and distrust the oligarch families such as the Cojuangcos, Aquinos, etc. And not for good reason either.

Unless of course this person obtained his financial standing from wealthy and influential parents who made their pile from corrupt practices. Case in point are children of corrupt government officials who are groomed to take over the political dynasty when their parents retire from politics. The likes of Jojo Binay and his family as well as other children coming from family dynasties (eg. Estradas, Revillas, Villafuertes) come to mind.

• 3 weeks later...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/treasure-map--see-the-wealthiest-person-in-each-u-s--state-225603755.html

Treasure map: See the wealthiest person in each U.S. state

By Eric Pfeiffer August 1, 2014 6:56 PM The Sideshow

With a personal fortune of more than $80 billion, Washington state’s Bill Gates is not only the richest person in America but also in the entire world. And at $41.4B New York’s David Koch may be the nation’s most divisive billionaire.

But those are just two high-profile examples. The U.S. is home to more billionaires than any other country in the world. So, real estate broker site Movoto has created a cool, interactive map showing exactly who is the richest individual in each of the nation’s 50 states.

The map is an interesting way of looking at wealth across our country, full of fun, intriguing and some surprising results.

For example, Phil Knight may have humble roots, developing his now famous waffle shoe soul swoosh brand in Eugene, Oregon. But he’s now the state’s richest person, valued at more than $19 billion.

And who knew that the descendants of Walmart founder Sam Walton had so richly spread their inheritance that it makes them the wealthiest persons in three states? It’s true; Alice Walton is the richest Texan with $35.3B to her name. Jim Walton rules neighboring Arkansas with his $35.7B and Christy Walton is the richest of the three, setting up her vast $37.9B fortune in Wyoming.

For political junkies, it’s worth noting that two of the states with the highest taxes (California and New York) are also home to two of the nation’s wealthiest individuals (Larry Ellison and Koch). And Alaska, home of the nation’s lowest tax rate is also home to the “poorest” person with the most money in a respective state.

Movoto also put together a second interactive and sobering graphic that shows the disparity between each state’s richest person compared with the income of the average individual in each state.

For example, businessman and major Republican donor Sheldon Adelson is worth $35.7B, making him the richest person in Nevada. But the average citizen in Nevada makes $67,452 per year.

According to Forbes, the U.S. is home to 442 of the world’s 1,426 billionaires.

But before you start chanting, “We’re number one!” it’s also worth noting that not every state is home to its own billionaire. Alaska’s Robert Gilliam is the least wealthy person on the list to lead a state’s treasure chest with an estimated personal fortune of $700 million.

And Delaware, home of numerous corporations who take advantage of the state’s low taxes, isn’t actually home to its own billionaire either. The first state’s richest person is Robert Gore, who has a personal wealth estimated at $830 million.

Still, there’s no need to cry over spilled gold bullions. Gilliam’s $700 million is nearly 14,000 times larger than the average U.S. household income of $50,233. Though it still wouldn’t be enough to buy the Los Angeles Clippers.

• 2 weeks later...

http://news.yahoo.com/kkk-disowns-kkk-fundraiser-darren-wilson-165046965.html

KKK Disowns KKK Fundraiser for Darren Wilson

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/news/2013-11-19/50e9fadf-7d79-46fd-b2a3-0b4991befdce_logo_90x60.jpeg By Polly Mosendz 9 hours ago Last week, a so-called Imperial Wizard for the Ku Klux Klan sent an email soliciting funds for Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown. The email was sent by Charles "Chuck" Murray, who says he is the director of the New Empire Knights in South Carolina.

The email was obtained by Hatewatch, a blog by the Southern Poverty Law Center:

We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug. He is a hero! We need more white cops who are anti-Zog and willing to put Jewish controlled black thugs in their place. Most cops are cowards and do nothing while 90% of interracial crime is black (and non-white) on white."

It's not surprising that an organization known for their hatred of African Americans would unequivocally support a white police officer who has killed one, as the Klan demonizes the black community as a threat to law and order. However, this grab for publicity and fundraising was distasteful even to others in the Klan. Other top officials affiliated with the Klan are not supporting the effort, causing a rift within the community.

The fundraising email is actually in violation of the traditional Klan constitution, according to another Imperial Wizard, Frank Ancona. Ancona leads the Traditionalist American Knights, one of the largest branches of the KKK, approaching 10,000 members in the lower 48 states. Their headquarters are in Missouri.

There are a lot of these little fragmented groups, and when you kick someone out for bad behavior, once someone is kicked out, we call it a banishment, they can decide they want to start their own thing." The KKK is split into many smaller subdivisions, explained Ancona, and often times, banished members of a larger branch will attempt to start their own. Ancona believes this is the case with Murray, who is not even known to the Traditionalist American Knights.

"He basically made up his own name," Ancona said, explaining that Murray may not even be on his birth certificate. "We are a registered organization. We have a charter with the state... Half of them don’t have the rituals for our ceremonies."

Ancona worked with senior members of his organization to attempt to find Murray and confirm his connection to the larger group, but they could not. "No one has ever heard of the guy, I talked to the older members of our group," he said. "There are other legitimate Klan organizations, but this group here sprang out in the last year or so I don't believe he has any members. I think it's just him."

Additionally, Ancona believes Murray's fundraising effort is a scam, because technically, members of the Klan cannot speak with the media, let alone solicit their help with raising donations. All members sign an agreement that forbids conversations with the press. Only highly vetted officials interact with reporters, and even then, interviews are rare.

"This is not even a Klan member, they don't even have their own legitimate website. It’s a scam, he is just trying to capitalize on the situation," said Ancona. "The Klan is not out soliciting money. We do ask for donations from members for different events, we have dues, but this is not the case here."

However, Ancona is not ruling out supporting Wilson in some other way. When asked if Ancona's chapter of the Klan would consider helping the officer, he said he would have to consider all of the facts, as they become available. "Maybe we will do something to assist, once the justice system does its diligence. We may help around his home," Ancona offered. "We are sitting here waiting to see what the prosecutor comes up with. Will this goes to a grand jury? Will they indict him? We would like to look at what they're charging him with, what the police report says, to see what’s going on, and then we will decide if we will help him." Having said that, Ancona has already been sharing tweets online that would attempt to exonerate Wilson, and seems inclined to believe the shooting was justified. "From what I have seen, from a witness account, if that’s true, that’s what [Wilson] had to do in that situation."

While this larger group of Klan members does not currently have plans to formally support Wilson, they say the Missouri headquarters has already received calls for assistance from within Ferguson. Ancona said that a number of members are on the ground there. He said that they are "patrolling neighborhoods where people are concerned and reporting to law enforcement in regards to what they are seeing." Members have been instructed not to wear their regalia in public or protest.

Some store owners also requested the Klan's assistance in protecting stores from looting. Ancona would not disclose which particular neighborhoods or stores are being watched by Klan members "for their safety."

For his part, Charles Murray – who would not disclose how many Klan members were under his leadership — offered only this comment to The Wire, "I could care less what another Imperial Wizard said. The KKK has raised funds. We have already raised nearly $1,200."

This article illustrates that attitudes of many policemen in America are similar to their counterparts in 3rd world countries. Heck I get the feeling that our own cops show even more restraint.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/19/sunil-dutta-police-washington-post_n_5692266.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Veteran Cop: 'If You Don't Want To Get Shot,' Shut Up -- Even If We're Violating Your Rights

The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing

Posted: 08/19/2014 6:36 pm EDT Updated: 08/19/2014 6:59 pm EDT

Sunil Dutta, a 17-year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department and professor of homeland security at Colorado Tech University, has a suggestion for victims of police violence searching for someone to blame: Look in the mirror.

In a column published Tuesday in The Washington Post titled, "I’m a cop. If you don’t want to get hurt, don’t challenge me," Dutta responds to mounting criticism of the policing tactics on display in Ferguson, Missouri, amid the hyper-militarization of law enforcement and accusations that officers have violated the First Amendment rights of both demonstrators and journalists covering the events. In a particularly telling passage, Dutta argues that citizens could deter police brutality if they were simply more cooperative, even when they're unjustly targeted.

"Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you," he writes. "Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?"

It's worth noting that arguing with a cop and even verbally abusing one, as well as asking for a badge number, are not illegal actions, though they have been known to lead to punishment or arrest. Dutta goes on to admit that police officers aren't perfect and some have been known to be corrupt bullies, but he says your best bet is to swallow your pride, stay quiet and submit to any unlawful actions by police."But if you believe (or know) that the cop stopping you is violating your rights or is acting like a bully, I guarantee that the situation will not become easier if you show your anger and resentment," he writes. Dutta goes on to encourage people to seek legal recourse after the fact, rather than protest at the time of the encounter. Of course, an April 2014 poll found that half of Americans don't believe cops are held accountable for misconduct, so that likely won't be much solace to most people.

Dutta also claims that you can simply exercise a number of rights, and decline to submit to an illegal stop or search or question a cop's legal basis to search you -- as if those behaviors will automatically ward off an officer.

The column's general premise was never in doubt. Of course it's true that one way to avoid escalating a confrontation with a hot-headed or misbehaving cop is to follow orders or shut up, even if your rights are being trampled.

But it's concerning that Dutta, an officer who both admits structural problems with police behavior and has called for reforms -- including an overhaul of internal investigations and the use of officer-mounted cameras to record interactions with citizens -- appears so unsympathetic to citizens who are growing increasingly intolerant of police abuse.

As J.D. Tucille, managing editor of Reason.com, writes, the tone of Dutta's column reveals that he is ignorant of the broader concerns expressed by police critics:

If you have the attitude that you are owed deference and instant obedience by the people around you, and that you are justified in using violence against them if they don't comply, we already have a problem. That's especially true if official institutions back you up, which they do.

If you really think that everybody else should "just do what I tell you," you're wearing the wrong uniform in the wrong country. And if you really can't function with some give and take—a few nasty names, a little argument—of the sort that people in all sorts of jobs put up with every damned day, do us all a favor: quit.

Dutta is no doubt correct in claiming that being a cop is a difficult and dangerous job, and that the overwhelming majority of officers are not eager to use their service weapons on anyone, unarmed or not. But in the face of countless instances of officers harassing, abusing and brutalizing suspects far beyond the limits of department policy, it is unfair -- and even un-American -- to suggest that "not the cops, but the people they stop" are primarily responsible for avoiding this harsh and often illegal treatment.

This article illustrates that attitudes of many policemen in America are similar to their counterparts in 3rd world countries. Heck I get the feeling that our own cops show even more restraint.

Check my previous post, its not a "feeling"....

Reminds me of Nazi Germany:

http://www.shtfplan....alists_08142014

http://www.shtfplan....al-law_08142014

http://www.shtfplan....ooting_08112014

What ever happened to freedom of expression, to express grievances, and of the press?

Reminds me of Judge Dredd:

http://edition.cnn.c...tion.cnn.com%2F

Actually, it turns out to be worse:

https://www.youtube....G2BHdebghLtBOx-

http://wfpl.org/post/ferguson-unrest-congressman-john-yarmuth-voted-against-de-militarizing-local-police

key point:

On June 19, however, Yarmuth voted against an amendment to block giving local police military gear and weapons, including nuclear arms.

Fellow Democratic U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida introduced the proposal, which took aim at the defense department's 1033 program. The 1033 program permits the U.S. defense secretary to provide, without charge, excess military property to state and local police agencies.

The proposal failed by a 62-355 vote.

Since its inception almost two decades ago, the program has sent over $5.1 billion in property to law enforcement to combat drugs and terrorism.

Grayson’s amendment to the defense appropriations bill would have prohibited the "use of funds to transfer aircraft (including unmanned aerial vehicles), armored vehicles, grenade launchers, silencers, toxicological agents, launch vehicles, guided missiles, ballistic missiles, rockets, torpedoes, bombs, mines, or nuclear weapons."

Edited by Ryuji_tanaka

Check my previous post, its not a "feeling"....

Actually, it turns out to be worse:

https://www.youtube....G2BHdebghLtBOx-

http://wfpl.org/post...ng-local-police

key point:

On June 19, however, Yarmuth voted against an amendment to block giving local police military gear and weapons, including nuclear arms.

Fellow Democratic U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson of Florida introduced the proposal, which took aim at the defense department's 1033 program. The 1033 program permits the U.S. defense secretary to provide, without charge, excess military property to state and local police agencies.

The proposal failed by a 62-355 vote.

Since its inception almost two decades ago, the program has sent over $5.1 billion in property to law enforcement to combat drugs and terrorism.

Grayson's amendment to the defense appropriations bill would have prohibited the "use of funds to transfer aircraft (including unmanned aerial vehicles), armored vehicles, grenade launchers, silencers, toxicological agents, launch vehicles, guided missiles, ballistic missiles, rockets, torpedoes, bombs, mines, or nuclear weapons."

For many years now I have been of the opinion that America has become a police state of sorts. The recent events in Ferguson, Missouri have validated my opinion. Once, while I was in Los Angeles, I was watching the news on television. A cop had arrested a man and that man attempted to run away. The cop started shooting. Bullets hit the man as he was fleeing, killing him.

Now since when have policemen been authorized to shoot people in the back? I always believed that cops only fired their weapons if their lives were in imminent danger. That cop's life wasn't in danger when he shot and killed the fleeing man.

What exactly are the rules of engagement of police in the USA?

Then again, to be fair, perhaps the media is over sensationalizing police brutality. Maybe what we see on television is the exception rather than the rule. Maybe for every rogue cop out there who violates the civil rights of American citizens, there are 100 who are decent and do their jobs without resorting to extreme violence. What gets highlighted by media are the violent acts of that rogue cop. The selfless acts of the majority are ignored. I admit, maybe my perception of the militarization of police in America was shaped by media.

Another thing we ought to consider is context. In what context did we see the events unfolding? For one, did you see how big this Michael Brown was? He may be only 18 years old but he's probably way over 6 feet and well over 200 lbs. Darren Wilson, who shot and killed him, may actually have feared for his life as he tried to arrest him. If Brown was able to disarm Wilson, given his size, he could have actually used the officer's gun to shoot the cop. It's been known to happen.

Context. It's that important when assessing whether the cop was justified in shooting the unarmed teenager. Hopefully there are CCTVs in the area which could shed light on what really happened.

I like to think that majority of cops in the USA are decent public servants who risk their lives on a daily basis to uphold the law without violating human and civil rights.

I think we should keep an open mind. There are a lot of shades of gray regarding this issue. Only an impartial investigation, devoid of emotion, will be able to determine if the cop who shot the teenager was justified or not.

Edited by Bugatti Veyron

Here's the makings of a psycho cop. This could be the first reported case of a serial killer cop.

http://news.yahoo.com/suspended-st-louis-police-officer-im-diversity-k*ll-130100473.html

Suspended St. Louis Police Officer: "I'm Into Diversity, I k*ll Everybody"

The Atlantic Wire

By Allen McDuffee

1 hour ago

A St. Louis County police officer, who was seen pushing a CNN anchor during protests in Ferguson, Mo., this week, was suspended from duty after a controversial video surfaced, in which he fashions himself as a merciless killer.

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll k*ll a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, “I’m into diversity — I k*ll everybody. I don’t care."

St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said Page has been suspended, pending a review by the internal affairs unit, which will begin Monday. The video was brought to Belmar’s attention by CNN's Don Lemon.

“With the comments on killing, that was obviously something that deeply disturbed me immediately,” Belmar told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

The comments, which were made before members of the Christian organization, the Oath Keepers, also included his story of going to Kenya in search of "undocumented president," Barack Obama. “I flew to Africa, right there, and I went to our undocumented president’s home,” Page said, holding a picture of him in Kenya. “He was born in Kenya.”

Page has been ordered to take a psychiatric exam, according to Belmar, who issued a public apology for Page's remarks. “He does not represent the rank-and-file of [the] St. Louis County Police Department,” Belmar told CNN in a Friday on-air interview.

Another thing that must be considered is the composition of the grand jury. If the grand jury is composed mainly of whites and it decides there is insufficient evidence to indict the police officer who killed Michael Brown, then this adds a new dimension into the case.

On the other hand, if the grand jury is composed mainly of African-Americans, then we have another potential replay of the OJ Simpson case. Officer Darren Wilson will be crucified even if he was indeed justified in shooting Michael Brown. Justice won't prevail. Justice will be sacrificed in favor of satisfying the mob.

Even the wise Solomon will be hard pressed to find a solution acceptable to all.

http://news.yahoo.com/national-guard-withdraw-quieter-ferguson-072108370.html

New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges?

Associated Press

By SARA BURNETT and JIM SALTER

14 hours ago

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Conditions calmed this week in Ferguson after nights of sometimes violent unrest stemming from the fatal shooting of a black 18-year-old by a white police officer. But a delicate and crucial question lingers: What happens if the grand jury now considering the case doesn't return a charge against the officer?

The fear among some local residents and officials trying to maintain peace in Ferguson is that failure to charge the officer could stoke new anger among a community profoundly mistrustful of the legal system. Many say they just hope the grand jury's decision, whatever it is, has irrefutable facts to back it up.

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill told The Associated Press she's pushing for federal and local investigations to be completed around the same time so that all evidence in the case can be made public — a step many consider important should prosecutors decide not to charge the officer. Her office said Friday that the Department of Justice hasn't given a timeline for the federal investigation, which centers on whether a civil rights violation occurred when officer Darren Wilson fatally shot the unarmed Michael Brown on Aug. 9.

McCaskill, a former prosecutor in Missouri, said she's hopeful the physical evidence in the case — including blood spatter patterns, clothing and shell casings — will provide "incontrovertible facts" about what happened during the shooting. She said whatever local prosecutors decide, it will be important to explain the decision by providing that physical evidence, and that won't be possible if the federal investigation is ongoing.

McCaskill said she urged Attorney General Eric Holder during a meeting earlier this week to speed up what is typically a lengthier federal process.

"What we want to avoid is a decision being made without all the information being available to the public also," McCaskill said, adding that not being able to do so could "create more stress and certainly much more fear that we would be back to worrying about people being able to protest safely."

"Obviously all of us are concerned not just about that this process be fair, but what does this next six months look like?" she said.

Gov. Jay Nixon, in an interview Friday with the AP, didn't say if he agreed with McCaskill's call to conclude both investigations at the same time. He said the full focus is on seeking justice.

"To me it's one you've got to get right. Just got to get it right," he said.

On Friday, the streets of Ferguson were calm for a third night as a small stream of protesters marched but also talked with police about their concerns over the shooting and police tactics.

Many residents who live in the Ferguson, eager to end the disruptions to their lives caused by protests and police presence, say they fear the community's anger will explode anew if Wilson isn't charged.

"This officer has to be indicted. I'd hate to see what happens if he isn't. The rioting, the looting, man ...," said resident Larry Loveless, 29, as he stopped at the memorial for Brown where he was killed.

Missouri Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who has been in charge of keeping watch over the protests in Ferguson, declined to say whether he is concerned about the potential response should no indictment be returned.

"I really don't deal in what ifs," Johnson said. "If I were going to put negative what ifs on this community, that's not fair, and it becomes a matter of pre-judging."

St. Louis County prosecutors this week convened a grand jury to begin hearing evidence in the case, despite concerns among some in the community — including Brown's parents — that the office would not be impartial because of District Attorney Bob McCulloch's ties to law enforcement. McCulloch's father, mother and other relatives worked for St. Louis police, and his father was killed while responding to a call involving a black suspect. He has said he will not remove himself from the case.

Considering the racial tensions of the case, even the makeup of the grand jury was being closely scrutinized. Two black women and one black man are on the 12-member panel, along with six white men and three white women, said Paul Fox, director of judicial administration for St. Louis County Circuit Court.

Without specifically mentioning the grand jury's racial makeup, the Brown family's attorney, Benjamin Crump, said the panel "works perfectly" as long as the prosecutor presents the necessary evidence and doesn't withhold information.

Finishing both the federal and local investigations simultaneously would be unusual because federal investigators typically work independently of their state counterparts and at their own pace, said Paul Cassell, a former federal judge who is a University of Utah law professor.

"That is one of the advantages of a federal investigation. They tend to have a little more distance from the police officers who are being investigated. That provides some assurance of objectivity," he said.

He said prosecutors must avoid considering the potential reaction — even a violent one — on whether to file charges in any case. He said they must make "a dispassionate judgment uninfluenced by public opinion."

The most likely state charges that will be considered in such a case include second-degree murder, voluntary manslaughter and involuntary manslaughter, he said.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/22/6057539/drone-zoning-concept-for-regulating-flight-times-locations

This is what the future of a drone-filled America could look like

Could drone zoning laws keep pilots in check?

By Jacob Kastrenakes on August 22, 2014 05:48 pm

The laws governing drone use in the US right now are relatively black and white. For the most part, you either can fly, or you can't — and there's no in between. That's really limiting for the parties that can't, and, at the same time, it's really permissive for the parties that can, giving them little guidance as to where they should and shouldn't be flying.

That's a problem as drones increasingly move toward ubiquity: we don't want them everywhere, but there is very likely a more logical way to determine where they can go.

Mitchell Sipus, an urban planner doing doctoral research at Carnegie Mellon, has mocked up one idea that might be able to start to resolving some of that. He imagines the government beginning to create zoning rules specific to drones — as in, zones that they can fly in and can't fly in, and other zones where flight might be allowed only during specific times of day when there are fewer people around.

Over the weekend, Sipus mocked up what these zones might look like in Chicago, which you can see in his imagery below. He outlines the full idea in a blog post, but the gist is that green represents flight zones, red represents restricted zones, while yellow and orange zones would have time and day dependent rules. His mockups represent only a basic applications of the idea, but already there are obvious issues with how effective it could be.

"The bigger issue is: how do you enforce something like this?" Sipus says. "Are you just going to put signs all over the place? That doesn't really seem to work."

As much as the proposal has problems, it's also an important start toward thinking about what we should actually be doing with drones and how they can fit into our existing cities and towns. "Everything right now is just a reaction — and a reaction to a crappy technology," Sipus says, noting that drone technology is still very young. "[Drones] aren't even that great."

"Do we want a world full of flying robots?" Sipus says. "Now's the time to start figuring that out or what that would look like."

Check out this Youtube video taken by a drone. All you need is a Go Pro camera attached to a drone such as a DJI2 http://www.dji.com/product/phantom http://www.dji.com/

post-89680-0-88170000-1408825118.jpg

post-89680-0-79182500-1408825136.jpg

post-89680-0-50202300-1408825149.jpg

post-89680-0-72146200-1408825159.jpg

post-89680-0-87858800-1408825171.jpg

post-89680-0-05730600-1408825191.jpg

post-89680-0-97804300-1408825202.jpg