• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Walking Dead

assessing on who negan lucilled..

main characters who i believe are safe, rick, carl, remember what negan said, so these 2 are safe. i dont think rosita,sasha,maggie, will do much of an impact if one dies. michonne is a possibility, being ricks love interest no.3. daryl, i believe is safe as well, hes already injured. aaron, wont make much of an impact. if u look closely, there are clues.. first, their hairline, and camera, abraham passes for short hair and eugene. glenn doesnt.

1. glenn, in the comics it was him.. will they go thru with it like it the comics? maybe...

2. abraham, if u look at him closely, he was the only one not in tears, or afraid, everyone else was broken down by negan

3. eugene, and glenn were on the farthest sides, when negan was swinging the bat, u dont see the rv behind, so they have to be on the sides.

these are my top 3 who i believe wont make it to season 7.

If it was Glenn, you wouldve heard Maggie screaming in the background

Doesn't say who gets hit in the head. But in the comics its glen. So I think in tv it will be glen.

But I think glen will survive. The tv series doesn't follow the comics exactly. In the comics Andrea is the gf of Rick and she's still alive. In the tv, Andrea is dead and michone is the gf of Rick. Also before began starts batting he says he will beat the s.h.i.t. Out of 1 person. If he wanted to k*ll he would have said k*ll. Also negan says he doesn't want to k*ll. He says he needs people alive so they can serve him.

Doesn't say who gets hit in the head. But in the comics its glen. So I think in tv it will be glen.

But I think glen will survive. The tv series doesn't follow the comics exactly. In the comics Andrea is the gf of Rick and she's still alive. In the tv, Andrea is dead and michone is the gf of Rick. Also before began starts batting he says he will beat the s.h.i.t. Out of 1 person. If he wanted to k*ll he would have said k*ll. Also negan says he doesn't want to k*ll. He says he needs people alive so they can serve him.

Interesting theory. I agree with your understanding of Negan's statements.

One challenge is Lucille I find it difficult to believe anyone will survive absorbing that kind of damage.