The Walking Dead

Doesn't say who gets hit in the head. But in the comics its glen. So I think in tv it will be glen.

But I think glen will survive. The tv series doesn't follow the comics exactly. In the comics Andrea is the gf of Rick and she's still alive. In the tv, Andrea is dead and michone is the gf of Rick. Also before began starts batting he says he will beat the s.h.i.t. Out of 1 person. If he wanted to k*ll he would have said k*ll. Also negan says he doesn't want to k*ll. He says he needs people alive so they can serve him.

Doesn't say who gets hit in the head. But in the comics its glen. So I think in tv it will be glen.

But I think glen will survive. The tv series doesn't follow the comics exactly. In the comics Andrea is the gf of Rick and she's still alive. In the tv, Andrea is dead and michone is the gf of Rick. Also before began starts batting he says he will beat the s.h.i.t. Out of 1 person. If he wanted to k*ll he would have said k*ll. Also negan says he doesn't want to k*ll. He says he needs people alive so they can serve him.

Interesting theory. I agree with your understanding of Negan's statements.

One challenge is Lucille I find it difficult to believe anyone will survive absorbing that kind of damage.

• 1 month later...

who here thinks that glenn is still alive after the last season finale? personally i hope he does survive, hes a different kind of badass which is for me makes him a great character to retain.

Glenn has definitely come very far from his character in season 1.

Too bad if they just decide to cancel him.

So when does the new season start?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...