• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Golf

• 2 weeks later...

Last akong naglaro nung era na nag champion si Tiger, nanalo ulit siya, gusto ko uli maglaro, will need new grips, will need to go back to the range, sino po puwedeng golfing buddy at magmotivate, I will such a hard time relearning everything, patience lang po, gagaling din ulit ako. I just turned 50, di na kayang makipag compete sa mga young people. Thank you.

• 7 months later...

Just what I posted sa Clubhouse. Mga fellow golfers... I saw this poster in Villamor about an app which connects golfers. Tried it and have been using it for almost 6 mos. Sadly maraming games sa ibang SEA countries vs. Ph. Anyone can create games sa app (driving range practices or sa actual fairway). I suggest to you to use it. I sometimes create games there. Join kayo doon. See you!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Golf season is officially back. Lots of tournaments already scheduled. Hopefully there will be no more surges in covid19 infections. 

Fore!🇵🇭🇵🇭🇵🇭🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️🏌🏽‍♀️️🏌🏽🏌🏽🏌🏽🏌🏽

See you in the fairways 

Edited by IamGrumpy

Hay.  What can I say?

Happy to see TW play.  His putting wasn't like before.  He'll be back.  His attitude towards golf, winning is just remarkable.  Very persistent and patient (especially how he almost lost his leg, the length of his therapy, etc)

Rory's final round was outstanding!  He is my number 2 pick after TW.  8 under!!!  Amazing!

Kulang na lang kay Rory is the green jacket.