• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Electronic Cigarettes

Isa lang tanong ko...are these e-cigs as cool in real life as Johnny Depp made them out to be, in the movie The Tourist? :D

i dont mind people staring at me while im walking and vaping. some people even approach me asking where i bought my e-cig. for me naman its the comfort of not going out to smoke, no ashes and butts to worry about, and the satisfaction of the flavors that i inhale. i even carry 4 bottles of diff flavors in my pocket in exchange of the pack of cigarettes that i used to carry. parang adik lang pag pinapatakan yung unit. pag tumambay kame sa food court ng mga barkada ko lahat kame naka e-cig, mga 20 bottles ang naka latag sa mesa. lol

imho its not that it looks cool when i vape, but i feel unique because im one of the few who uses e-cig in public places specially in yosi areas. it catches most people's attention :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

The E-cigs / PV helped me quit. before, i'm a pack a day smoker here now zero. the only time i smoke is when i run out of battery or if my atomizer died on me.

Now, I can't smoke without a gum or candy, they taste like crap. makes me wonder why i smoked for 10 years.

@w2w3

drink water when or after vaping. i had that dry throat when i'm new to vaping, now that i'm used to vaping, my throat doesn't feel usually dry.

"How is the taste compared to a real cigarette and what are the flavors?"

- doesn't taste like a real cigarette, it tastes a lot better. flavors i like are: ry4 (tobacco flavor), corn (food flavor), rootbeer float (drink flavor), blueberry cheese cake (dessert flavor), and pineapple orange (fruit flavor)

"Does it really fix your nicotine fixation?"

- yes, go for the 36 or 24mg nic. you'll feel the hit in your head, like the 1st time you smoked a blue seal reds.

"Does it help you quit smoking?"

- it does.

"How long does a cartridge last?"

- i don't use cartridges. with direct dripping, i'm consuming 10ml every 4 days. sometimes more.

"What is the best e-cigarette brand and the best model from said brand?"

- for starters, joye (brand), joye pt (model), 306 atty (upgrade)

"How much is it and where can I buy it?"

- bought mine for 1500 (kit) + 450 (306lr)

"Is it sturdy or does it break easily?"

- battery is almost 2 months with me now, and no issues yet. as for the atomizer* 3 weeks is the longest, 2 days the shortest.

NOTE: atomizer are considered disposable items, and LR atomizer doesn't have warranty unlike the regular ones which has 2 weeks warranty.

Feel free to promote the e-cigarette you are selling (if you are indeed selling them). Thanks!

- not selling anything. just wanted to promote vaping.

Nagtitinda ako ng e-cigarette and they came from China.

Most of the e-cigarettes are designed and manufactured by Chinese OEM companies then nilalagyan na lang ng brand ng ibang US company. Most of those brands were mentioned in the earlier thread.

Sa mga gustomng sumubok ng e-cig at wants to try those 502 model (black box) ang hanapin ninyo e yong may spring ang battery. Lumulubog ang center portion ng battery at white plastic like ang insulator nya. Ito ang class A battery

"How is the taste compared to a real cigarette and what are the flavors?"

"Does it really fix your nicotine fixation?"

"Does it help you quit smoking?"

"How long does a cartridge last?"

"What is the best e-cigarette brand and the best model from said brand?"

"How much is it and where can I buy it?"

"Is it sturdy or does it break easily?"

1. It taste better that analog cigarette, the flavor is so thick (depends on the atomizer). you can find different range of flavors from tobacco, natural non-tobacco (fruits, herbs, mints, etc), foods & drinks, and mix flavors. My personal preference is fruits and sometimes clove cigarette.

2. yes it does (for me). try higher nicotine level if you're a heavy smoker. At first i got a 24mg nicotine but i couldnt stand the throat hit. I prefer light throat hit but strong flavors.

3. yes. i quit smoking after 1 week of exclusive use

4. it depends on the size of the cartridge. For a dual coil cartomizer (cartridge and atomizer in one) it can last for 1-2 days use.

5. im not particular in brands since they all come from china. For models, i suggest modular types PV becos battery will be cheaper and easy to find. I got my modular type PV online (PM me for details). Avoid buying cheap e-cigs, it will not give u a good impression on vaping.

6. there are stands in malls or u could browse online. price (w/o juice) 1k up. PM me for more info

7. yes.

Before buying your 1st e-cig pls do more research online. try watching videos by "doctorvapor" in youtube.

Edited by coolliioo
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been using eGo-T for 3 weeks now... haven't had the craving to go back to normal cigarettes. When I am with my friends who smoke, I actually hate the smell... and I used to smoke about a pack a day since i was 14yrs old (i'm now 33!)... I have the 1100 mAh battery and just got a maelstrom 510 LR Bridgeless atomizer and use Holy Smokes Chicklet Apple 9MG juice... Battery lasts for more than a day despite my being a heavy vaper... I go through a 10ml bottle of juice in about 4 to 5 days... I don't see myself going back to real cigarettes...

• 2 weeks later...