• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ford Car Reviews

bought a ranger last 2009, still using it up to this day

regular maintenance lang

since luma, imagine 13 year old vehicle na, syempre labasan na din.  but i'm still going to keep it ksi more of into motorcycle ako.  back up lang talaga ung ranger

bought an everest 2019, sobra baba ng odometer.  pandemic up to now, hindi halos nagagamit.

same with van, hindi rin nagagamit.  because of pandemic, naging less ang bakasyon.  more of, staycation sa hotel within manila.  

overall, happy naman ako sa Ford.  balita ko lang, never really experienced it myself, ung mga ford na sedan ang may concern pagdating sa transmission

On 2/4/2022 at 9:44 PM, ej_qn said:

Owned most of the ford line up from territory, mustang, explorer, ranger 2019 to current ang masasabi ko lang sobra sakit sa ulo especially the explorer and territory. Common problems are suspension, bushings, anything electrical, brakes, rods, rubber seals and the list goes on and on.  If you join any of the facebook ford groups most of the posts you will see are about issues rather than owners enjoying their rides.

Sadly this is very much true. Somebody recently offered me a secondhand Explorer and Focus so I did my homework and began reading on Ford FB car groups. As it turns out, the horror stories are true. To be fair, most owners acknowledge that Ford vehicles are really exceptional when it comes to tech features and driving dynamics. Unfortunately, the stress and inconvenience due to unreliability is just too much to ignore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...