Best Lechon in and out of town

• 1 month later...

Cochinillo sa Alba's hanggang sawa during Buffet. Lutong ng balat and Lechon Liver Sauce the way I remember my Aunts in San Miguel Bulacan prepare it. During buffet, mayroon din silang Lechon Kawali. Hanggang sawa rin plus other Spanish Traditional Cuisine such as paella, lengua and others. Sarap for less than Php 700 or Php 800.

• 3 months later...

you could consider to have it door-to-door/flown from Cebu for a few hundred pesos more per pig. Nothing would beat this in terms of authenticity.

one of my client always does this everytime he host a party. Even had it delivered from Cebu to Batangas in one of his famous parties hehehhehe

Anyone here have any ideas on where you can buy the best most authentic Cebu Lechon in Metro Manila?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have heard really good reviews about General's, though i haven't had a chance to partake. so far the best I've had was Sabroso's and I will continue to recommend this until I try General's or I find something better.

I've tried both, and I prefer General's. you should give it a try ;)