Mayors? Negative Or Positive

I don't regret voting for Isko Moreno. My vote was worth it. Keep it up, Mayor. Three years is not enough. I am pretty confident that by the time you're done, you will have turned Manila around.

I know you are a bit skeptic of Isko before. Glad he is proven his worth to many Manileños at this early stage of his term.

Edited by haroots2
  • 3 weeks later...

BREAKING: Mayor Isko Moreno warns XRC Mall Developers Inc. and Marketlife Management and Leasing Corporation over their failure to pay their unpaid obligations worth more than P25 million

The Mayor says the city government will take over the five privatized public markets in 72 hours if they fail to pay.

This is regarding the non-payment of joint venture agreement signed by the past administration in line with privatization of public markets.

Source: Isko Moreno's FB page

This is what I call political will. Isko Moreno is a machine. The guy is all energy. Walang oras-oras sa kanya. He goes around the city morning, noon or night when he's free from his prior commitments. Jackpot yung Manila kay Isko. He is the standard by which all other metro mayors will be measured against.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 1 month later...

Very Fine with Isko. As for Vico, sa 2020 daw kasi eh.

Madami pang bigas na kakainin si Vico bago siya maging mala-Isko. Sotto seems clueless on the traffic situation in Pasig. Masama na nga yung traffic dun and I was a witness to this a couple of times, tinangal pa yung color-coding. Ang resulta ay gridlock. This is one dumb move by this novato.

Edited by will robie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Isko, is one of the most active mayors in Metro Manila, hopefully he will get another term to continue whatever his started.

I hope his high visibility these days is not part of his strategy to push for candidacy for 2022 Presidential post.

It is too soon for him to run for that position.

He should prove first that he is effective as Mayor of Manila.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a feeling Isko is running for a higher executive position sooner rather than later.

I doubt it. There are a lot more things to be done in Manila before he runs for higher position. What I like about Yorme is his political will. Clearing and clamping operations are done everyday. I don't recall a mayor of Manila who has done that. Before, the MTPB is visible on chosen roads. Now, the MTPB is visible on virtually every street corner in Manila. Yorme is cracking the whip and I am loving it.

Edited by lee sawyer
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Isko Moreno is showing why he was voted overwhelmingly. Isko is operating under the government guidelines. Joy Belmonte and Vico Sotto, meanwhile, are whiners who can't comply with government guidelines. The other LGUs are complying. Why can't these two whining crybabies do the same?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...