Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

i want to have a TOY WATCH.

i have one, its so useless, madaling masira, the plastic strap madaling mabyak, mabilis pumasok ang tubig, i bought 6 of those from the states, pag males ang sumuot mas madaling masira, i you bm the strap hard on something, baka magbreak agad yung plastic

i have one, its so useless, madaling masira, the plastic strap madaling mabyak, mabilis pumasok ang tubig, i bought 6 of those from the states, pag males ang sumuot mas madaling masira, i you bm the strap hard on something, baka magbreak agad yung plastic

padre,

thanks for the advice....the one i want is around p15k.

Currently Rolex Datejusts- Jubilee SS....got it 2005. Also a rare Russian pilot's gold watch with black leather (Buran) No. 77 out of only 200 manufactured worldwide....got it from singapore...

My dream watch... Rolex Daytona two-tone 18k Gold & SS.....maybe next year.... if not Breitling or Jaeger LeCoultre latest models.....

i got a khaki navy gmt monte-carlo limited edition hamilton watch... its the first watch i bought out of my own money... the reason i bought it:

1. not cheap and not expensive

2. swiss made and also automatic

3. limited edition and a portion goes to charity

4. it has values displayed on the dial instead of cities

5. hamilton is not widely known in the Philippines

6. hamilton has a lot of history behind the name

basically, its something i can pass on to my kid. i pass on values. its the only watch i have. this watch will be my witness to everything that i will go through... good and hard times... until i pass it on.... :)

• 2 weeks later...