Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

wow, beautiful breitling. don't worry about the scratches and bruises, it adds a lot of character to a watch i think.

i also love the seamaster bond edition. i also like the new seamaster gmt. great looking watch. omega makes one of the best watches in the world, and gives you bang for your money.

My daily 'beater' watch-

It's really beaten-up.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h102/dokritch/DSC00085.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h102/dokritch/DSC00082.jpg

all i can do is to drool on your great pieces boss shark. :thumbsupsmiley:

How sweet it is. . .

just acquired this baby.

Hi boss gerry, so you already have that cool orsa. congrats!!

Thanks sir qazaq. This watch scratches easily.

it's stainless steel right? a buff would take care of all those minor scratches. even with the scratches, still is a beauty. if ever you decide to let go of it in the future... i'm just a pm away. :D

I am a cheap bastard. I love my Timex Indiglos for the functionality, i have 3 of them. I travel at night mostly (i hate the daytime hazards when i drive long distances) and the night light of Indiglo is very helpful for me. Even when i am dressed up in a business suit, i wear a leather-strapped Timex. Outdoors, I have a Timex Expedition.

My friends are prodding me to upgrade to at least Swiss Army or Tag to start me off (a bit pricier but not as expensive as the Rolexes and the like being paraded here). I cannot find the strength to pay for them. I have been a Timex user for a long time.

Kuripot din ako. I don't see myself buying expensive watches. :goatee:

• 4 weeks later...