Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

everyday watch technomarine pero weekend- rolex :) ayus.

@koopahl- is it possible to get that locally? pa-refer naman.....

i haven't tried ordering from here through washington or seiko center...given that hong kong is just 4 hours away, it seems like a perfect pitch to go there this time of the year (where its breezing cold out there but the price of a trip is downright cheapo now) and snag one...:thumbsupsmiley:

a Seiko Atlas

pics! pics! :lol:

for 26k, this is what you buy...

the seiko prospex 600m professional diver's automatic watch...Marine Master :thumbsupsmiley:

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/allanvalle/IMG_0267.jpg

a holy grail watch for the hardcore diver's fan base...:P

sir, i dont think that watch can be bought anywhere for 26k, seiya lists it at $3000, very expensive! hehe :D

btw, do any watch shops here carry orient stars? ive seen orients but the selection is quite limited

dapat pala php260k :lol: but only if bought brand new...the trading zone has a host of prospexes for sale at rock-bottom prices which, if you are willing to risk for it, can be had from php20k to 50k depending on the year of purchase and usage...

at the bay last week, a 300m marine master (circa 1990 i believe) sold for 40k after starting at 25k to a gentleman whom i think is a connoiseur of vintage timepieces...:thumbsupsmiley:

as for orients, the best so far i've seen are not from watch shops but from the stable of watch collectors here in avenida and rizal...i have an eye on the king diver though...hehehe

dapat pala php260k :lol: but only if bought brand new...the trading zone has a host of prospexes for sale at rock-bottom prices which, if you are willing to risk for it, can be had from php20k to 50k depending on the year of purchase and usage...

at the bay last week, a 300m marine master (circa 1990 i believe) sold for 40k after starting at 25k to a gentleman whom i think is a connoiseur of vintage timepieces...:thumbsupsmiley:

as for orients, the best so far i've seen are not from watch shops but from the stable of watch collectors here in avenida and rizal...i have an eye on the king diver though...hehehe

oh ic,

the king divers are really good looking!

this is what im looking for:

http://www.watch-tanaka.com/orient/WZ0231ER/

but i think this is for the japanese domestic market only.

btw, are the watch shops in avenida near an lrt2 station? i plan to visit but i dont know the place.

that is a good looking watch...but i think...i saw some orients on display in washington...but didn't ask coz i was assisting a good friend in purchasing an OM in SS bracelet...

the dude bought two Monsters btw...in Orange and Black! :thumbsupsmiley:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o229/GeorgeH6/WATCHES004.jpg

Edited by koopahl