Do You Have The Time?

bonito99

i use my rolex GMT master II as a daily wearer. it is elegant yet rugged and tough and wont be out of place in shorts, jeans or a suit. Once on a business trip in bangkok, as we were going out at night, my customer noticed i had changed into my timex (something i used to do for security). he commented: in bangkok there are so many fake rolexes, they don't bother robbing you if you were a rolex - they just might waste their time. so, whatever it i am wearing on a trip, i don't change over.

mga pre, i'm looking for old model of tag heuer f1 with plastic strap preferably with blabk or blue color but i don't mind..I collect tag heuer watches..

there a lots of tag heuer formula 1 watches on the selling block in ebay-philippines http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=270031653822

this one's an f1 chronograph...

http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/08/20/ce/e9_1_b.JPG

or this item...http://www.ebay.ph/viItem?ItemId=220031466893

http://i1.ebayimg.com/05/i/08/75/c3/85_1_b.JPG

Edited by koopahl
hi people

i wonder where i can buy a seiko blackmonster..im here in calgary/canada right now and they only have a few selection..

i dont wana buy in the internet coz i wana see the actual thing before i buy it..

any suggestions?

that's just too bad that there isn't that wide a selection of seiko's in your part of the world. your best bet would really be the internet at sites like 21jewels.com or the poor man's watch corner.

if you are wary of ebay, you can still get it second hand from reputabe sellers from the sales forums of the Seiko Citizen Watch Forum, Oriental Watch Forum, or the Poor Man's Watch Forum.

as a final option, you could try asking a relative or friend to get one here for you and just ship it afterwards.

no worry uilrja...just queried the forum asking for directions in canada where them monsters can be found :D

will post their results here for you...sit tight!

or you can buy mine...:lol: but heck, it's like parting with a brand new toyota prius, which in this part of the world, is as rare as a Yellow Monster!

Edited by koopahl
thank you koopahl...i need that..hehehe...

anyways, im looking for seiko dealers at yellow pages..

sa calgary/ canada ako nakatira..might scout during the weeked..tapos balitaan ko kayo sa findings ko..now i think, chances are mas mahal pa siguro dito compare sa cubao..

naku, if you were monitoring our seiko thread, you'll see that the monster has risen from the grave, and its almost like looking for a vintage piece, which i guess is even easier to find...there's no monster in washington and watch center at ali mall, the same with jp emporium and 3 other stores in farmer's...hinakot ata kagabi :P

there's a BM in timeline pero reserved na daw, and selling for php 7.3k (mine i got for much, much less than that!)

whoever is doing this to the monsters is crazy!!! ahahahaha :lol:

Edited by koopahl

meron yan kasi come december, seiko japan will be bringing out its hoard of monsters...i hear they might up their LEs for the mass market particularly the blue monster, but that's just rumor (i mean the LE part) :D

even when cubao has no monsters, im sure rizal, avenida and binondo will still have some of them tucked away nicely so us WIS guys will have to cling on something just to have them...:lol:

meron yan kasi come december, seiko japan will be bringing out its hoard of monsters...i hear they might up their LEs for the mass market particularly the blue monster, but that's just rumor (i mean the LE part) :D

even when cubao has no monsters, im sure rizal, avenida and binondo will still have some of them tucked away nicely so us WIS guys will have to cling on something just to have them...:lol:

Hey kpahl, tamang tama yan paguwi ko sa december.. i'll make it sure to get me a monster.. :thumbsupsmiley: hmmm biglang naging "in-demand" ang monsters ha, i wonder why.. :P