• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

i thought team pilipinas was not aggressive on defense in the 1st half chief. besides, luck was on the side of the qataris. they were hitting the 3s plus the ball was just going in the basket. kahit ibato pumapasok. nasermonan yata ni coach yeng nung half time. i also think scottie set the tone in the 3rd quarter with his hustle and offensive rebounds. i'm looking forward to that grudge match against the iranians specially with a potential twin towers in junemar and greg. we can even make it a triple one should coach yeng decides to include standhardinger.

grabe totoo kaya yung strategy ng Qatar giving passport sa mga players na hindi pa 16 years old kung mangyayari malamang puro imported na yung lineup nila hehehe

cguro need mamili ni Coach Yeng kay Paul Lee, Marcio at Alex.... saka need din palitan si Ian Sangalang.

sayang talga isa lng kay Pringle at Stan ang pwedeng paglaruin

sila rin ata dahilan nung ruling ng FIBA na yun. Sa pagkakaalam ko nung 2011 parang walo yung import nila, kaya siguro ginawa ng FIBA kailangan ng passport before the age of 16. Kaso nailulusot parin nila lol.

Alex Cabagnot top scored together with Japhet - both of them 16pts.

I would rather have cabagnot again than Terrence Romeo dahil wala naman playmaking skills si Romeo puro tira lang at dribble alam di sya uubra sa sistema ni coach Yeng.

If Cstan will be the naturalized for Kazakhstan, then Scottie, Castro, Lee and Cabagnot are the PG's.

Sanggalang's game is not fit for the international game, change with Troy Rosario.

Asi will give way for Greg and Almazan for Junmar.

Keep Erram, that guy is a good defender.

Keep Lassiter. Kahit malas siya ang ganda ng depensa niya, naka 3 steals ata sya kagabi, Kaya hindi rin sya nilalabas kahit malas.

That 2nd unit na nagpahabol satin sa start ng 2Q are defensive units.

With Greg and Junmar healthy, I say we may never need Andray Blatche again. Kailangan lang ay long preparation time.

• Like (+1) 1

Sana i hire ng SBP si Triggerman para maka focus yung mga shooter natin sa shooting tlga kc just imagine kung maging 45% man lang ang shooting ng Team sa rainbow area.. eh di nanalo rin tayo sa Iran gaya ng Japan..

Di ko lubos maisip bakit di maka shoot pare parehas at sabay sabay ang mga tinaguriang PBA shooters..

Iba ang pressure sa international game. 10 minutes very quarter. kaya every possession counts.. Di kagaya sa pba, pwede magrelax. Sumablay ka man sa umpisa you expect makakabawi ka rin dahil mahaba pa oras at di naman lahat ng player nagagamit so alam mo na mahaba playing time mo. But in Fiba, maikli oras and lahat kayong player magagamit so magkamali ka, labas ka agad.

I would rather have cabagnot again than Terrence Romeo dahil wala naman playmaking skills si Romeo puro tira lang at dribble alam di sya uubra sa sistema ni coach Yeng.

If Cstan will be the naturalized for Kazakhstan, then Scottie, Castro, Lee and Cabagnot are the PG's.

Sanggalang's game is not fit for the international game, change with Troy Rosario.

Keep Lassiter. Kahit malas siya ang ganda ng depensa niya, naka 3 steals ata sya kagabi, Kaya hindi rin sya nilalabas kahit malas.

With Greg and Junmar healthy, I say we may never need Andray Blatche again. Kailangan lang ay long preparation time.

very well said chief. cstan, greg, junemar, japeth, erram and troy in the frontcourt, plus gabe, wright, lassiter, scottie, cabagnot and castro. di na natin kailangan si blatche dyan. preparation na lang.

Edited by junix
  • Like (+1) 1

I took a shower and waited after.

she knocked on the door, I slightly opened it and ask for a glass of water.

she returned w/ one, I had a drink to quench my thirst.

we got introduced to each other.

she asked me where I played before - courts and players.

she knew then how 'our' game will be played.

first half: she was aggressive, full of energy and used speed to score her points. I was amazed of her moves - creative and intense.

second half: I used my advantage - height and heft - to pin her down on the low block to score baskets with a variety of plays. on my last, I pivoted from the side and gently slid the ball to the ring for the win.

we sat on the bench and talked about our game and the next one to be played.

thank you ms. mavic 2.0.

you are a fierce competitor.

see you again.

I took a shower and waited after.

she knocked on the door, I slightly opened it and ask for a glass of water.

she returned w/ one, I had a drink to quench my thirst.

we got introduced to each other.

she asked me where I played before - courts and players.

she knew then how 'our' game will be played.

first half: she was aggressive, full of energy and used speed to score her points. I was amazed of her moves - creative and intense.

second half: I used my advantage - height and heft - to pin her down on the low block to score baskets with a variety of plays. on my last, I pivoted from the side and gently slid the ball to the ring for the win.

we sat on the bench and talked about our game and the next one to be played.

thank you ms. mavic 2.0.

you are a fierce competitor.

see you again.

Padre, naligaw ata post mo. Sa Midas yata dapat itong post mo. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Hindi pa makakalaro sila Castro at Rosario sa Kazakhstan. Sa iran game pa sila magiging available. Sa tingin ko wala masyadong magiging changes si Coach Yeng sa lineup maliban sa mga big men, ipapasok niya sila Junemar at Greg. Then pipili ulit sya kina Christian or Stanley.

Hindi pa makakalaro sila Castro at Rosario sa Kazakhstan. Sa iran game pa sila magiging available. Sa tingin ko wala masyadong magiging changes si Coach Yeng sa lineup maliban sa mga big men, ipapasok niya sila Junemar at Greg. Then pipili ulit sya kina Christian or Stanley.

Thanks for the clarification. No changes on the lineup then except for Greg and Junmar