• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

The "puso" battle cry is idiotic. It's not about "heart", it's about execution. The Koreans don't have a Korean version of "puso" but they sure did destroy us in the last FIBA-Asia. Their offense was fluid, flawless even, when they went against us. Chot the idiot didn't make adjustments.

well said chief. i'd rather have a brainy coach in the person of coach tab rather than a cheerleader coach tsk tsk tsk basketball is a 40 minute game and involves adjustments along the way. that game against korea was a disaster and a total disappointment.

well said chief. i'd rather have a brainy coach in the person of coach tab rather than a cheerleader coach tsk tsk tsk basketball is a 40 minute game and involves adjustments along the way. that game against korea was a disaster and a total disappointment.

I don't mind if the coach is a cheerleader but what irks me is Reyes is totally clueless. I hope to be proven wrong but we won't win a gold in the FIBA-Asia with a basketball imbecile calling the shots for Gilas.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't mind if the coach is a cheerleader but what irks me is Reyes is totally clueless. I hope to be proven wrong but we won't win a gold in the FIBA-Asia with a basketball imbecile calling the shots for Gilas.

hahaha imbecile...pwede bang incompetent na lang chief para mas magandang pakinggan :D :D :D seriously I just hope sbp wakes up soon...sayang lang because we have good players for gilas.

hahaha imbecile...pwede bang incompetent na lang chief para mas magandang pakinggan seriously I just hope sbp wakes up soon...sayang lang because we have good players for gilas.

Haha! I can't help but say it. Nakakainis na talaga pag nakikita mong natatalo na tayo, wala pa din ginagawa ang SBP para palitan ang coach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...