• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Sana Clarkson can play, his confidence is building up. And with Andray (and Jason Castro) together on the court, Gilas would be a tough nut to crack

Hope Blatche is in better shape this time around though. And that Romeo becomes more acclimated to international play. Feel ko parang Tenorio yung route niya eh: was great sa Jones Cup but shrunk during FIBA play.

Should we host one of the Olympic qualifiers with a line-up starring Clarkson, Slaughter, Fajardo and Blatche, I now am inclined to think we can qualify. Had Kraken and Gregzilla been in China last year, I think we would have clobbered China and won the gold. Yi and that matchstick of a player, number 15, may be taller but I don't think they could handle the bigger Kraken and Gregzilla. That line-up that Tab fielded last year wasn't the best line-up. The Rock was already a has-been, the Boss was not consistent and seemed lost, and Ganuelas just didn't have the game for these types of tournaments. Hontiveros was the only one among them who seemed to fit with Gilas but he disappeared in the gold-medal game

can we just imagine a gilas team made up of clarkson, blatche, fajardo, slaughter, castro, abueva, norwood, romeo, lassiter, aguilar and even a healthy de ocampo. china would've eaten dust even with those handpicked chefs...refs pala hehehe

Nice! Like I said, I think we can qualify. I guess the Gilas players in the pool are excited since they are gonna be performing in front of their countrymen. SBP should now move heaven and earth to include Clarkson and Slaughter in the final line-up.

agree...clarkson should be mvp's next mission. with blatche, clarkson, slaughter and a healthy junmar, i think gilas 4.0 will have a fighting chance to grab the last ticket to rio.

Edited by junix

I have a feeling Jordan Clarkson will play...He wants it, we want it, and FIBA would not be too hard to apply 'rules' (if there's still any that may bar Jordan) on us being a host and a sentimental and exciting returnee to the qualifying tournament.

However, the Lakers organization may somehow get into the way...Let's be hopeful we get positive development.