• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Clarkson will be missing the crucial games. I hope the Lakers reconsider. Don't make me hate you more, LA. I already hate you as a long-time fan of the Cs. :lol:

Just wondering. If the Lakers would hold their media day every year on that date and runs smack in the middle of the FIBA-Asia every time, how could Clarkson play for Gilas in the FIBA-Asia?

If Clarkson can't play, then Tab will have to play with the cards that he is dealt with. I hope come the FIBA-Asia, two of those cards will be the ace of spades (the Kraken) and the king of clubs (Gregzilla).

Forget about Greg................Here's why................http://rivals.ph/basketball/gilas-pilipinas-basketball/2015/07/18/38140/gilas-pilipinas-2015-whos-eligible-whos-not/

Clarkson will be missing the crucial games. I hope the Lakers reconsider. Don't make me hate you more, LA. I already hate you as a long-time fan of the Cs. :lol:

Just wondering. If the Lakers would hold their media day every year on that date and runs smack in the middle of the FIBA-Asia every time, how could Clarkson play for Gilas in the FIBA-Asia?

If Clarkson can't play, then Tab will have to play with the cards that he is dealt with. I hope come the FIBA-Asia, two of those cards will be the ace of spades (the Kraken) and the king of clubs (Gregzilla).

Not LA lahat ng NBA teams e start na talaga ng training/ practice for the next season kaya pansin mo wala ng international tours mga players nila after Sept.

Kung nakapag laro lang sana si andray blatch, malamang champion sana ang Gilas dahil kaya nya bantayan at i contain si haddadi. Dahil kung tinalo natin ang iran. Champion na sana ang Pinas ulit this year.

Dapat tinalo natin ang korea....

I think we're doing just fine. Team chemistry nabuo. Real battle, real war begins on Fiba Asia.

Jordan Clarkson Update:

According to SBP vice-chair Ricky Vargas and PBA PLDT governor Pato Gregorio came out of a meeting with Lakers owner Jeanie Buss and general manager Mitch Kupchak and were, in essence, told that Clarkson can play the whole tournament if Scott and his coaching staff give the green light.