Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

I don't mind if we don't send a team to the Asian Games. The FIBA tournaments are more important. We just need a new coach. Sana palitan na ang brain trust ng SBP. They are beginning to act like the BAP before them. Palitan na dapat ang coach. I am sick and tired of Chot Reyes calling the shots for Gilas. He can't even make adjustments when we went up against Sokor last year. It was painful to watch us getting scored on by the Koreans at will because that stupid coach didn't make adjustments with the pick and roll of the Koreans.

yes the FIBA tournaments are more important but we havent won a gold medal in the ASIAN Games since the 1960's!

Tama si Goma, why aim for the world cup agad agad kung ito ngang ASIAN games di tayo manalo? focus on smaller apples first.

As if we will win gold in the world cup if ever we qualify.

Our greatest achievement na mukukuha lang sa FIBA WC ay increase in ranking.

We should be the basketball kings of ASIA muna dapat

• Like (+1) 2

Bading MVP just called the ROS a token team.. lol

Hindi naman bawal palaruin ang GILAS sa asian games ah bakit ayaw niya?

wag nila tayo linlangin, ang issue ay branding, ayaw pumayag ng ROS na isuot ang Gilas at Chooks to Go uniform kaya di sila nagkasundo ni bakla,. Gusto ng ROS ay yung mismong uniform nila, parang ginawa ng ateneo sa Jones Cup.

Anlaki kasi ng gastos niya sa Gilas rambol kaya ayw niya muna padala TNT niya, masakit na ba sa bulsa? lol

Ang asikasuhin nya yung nasa 5000 PLDT employees na tinanggal niya basta basta wag puro basketball.

• Like (+1) 1

Yan pangit kay chot reyes hindi siya magaling sa adjustments during the games kaya pagnatambakan wala na. Siguro pag natatambakan na sila puro puso at mga hyperbolic statements during huddle.

Baguhin na rin dapat schedule ng basketball tournaments(PBA,NCAA,UAAP) dito satin kasi madalas ang international basketball events nangyayari tuwing july-september. Tayo lang ata may pinakamahaba na basketball calendar kung titignan natin ibang liga sa ibang bansa like NBA, Euroleague,NBL at CBA october to june yung duration ng isang season sa kanila kaya pag ganyan may international event mas may time sila makapag practice.

The next generation of Gilas players won't be bullied anymore. They have a 7'2 beanpole who just needs to build muscle and a 6'11 Fil-Nigerian. Gilas also has the Kobe Bryant of the Philippines in Kobe Paras and the Kyrie Irving of the Philippines in Ricci Rivero.

like i've said before chief we are not lacking of talents (present to the future). it is just the right coach who will handle these boys that we are concerned of. if only these boys will be coached by the likes of tab baldwin, tim cone or even an eric altamirano, then the future of philippine basketball will be in good hands. as of now, we can only hope and pray because batang gilas is being coached by the son of mr. puso reyes. Edited by junix

like i've said before chief we are not lacking of talents (present to the future). it is just the right coach who will handle these boys that we are concerned of. if only these boys will be coached by the likes of tab baldwin, tim cone or even an eric altamirano, then the future of philippine basketball will be in good hands. as of now, we can only hope and pray because batang gilas is being coached by the son of mr. puso reyes.

I have the same sentiments. Reyes is not just fit as a coach for the international game. I truly believe that we beat Croatia and Puerto Rico if Tab was the coach.

Except for the time that gilas was able to enter the world championship, i think the program failing...

Mabilis turn over ng players and coach and sad to say, i feel that there is lack of committment of the pba (as a whole) and some of the players..

Sa tingin ko me inggitan din pag ginagamit yung pangalan ng sponsor sa team... and i believe kulang talent sa coaching staff...

Over reliant sa naturalized player instead of developing talents...

• Like (+1) 1

so we are finally sending an ASIAN GAMES delegation.

With Coach Yeng and Coach Caloy helming.

6 players from ROS, and 6 players from other teams + 2 cadets

Interesting. No JMF and Greg i will understand because of the finals. Pero why no castro, romeo or even rosario?

It seems that RSA and co.will shoulder the expenses. So will this team be still called SMART GILAS?

token team mo mukha mo baklang MVP

ROS:

1. Almazam

2. Norwood

3. Yap

4. Belga

5. Tiu

6. Ahanmisi

Others;

1. Lee - Magnolia

2. CStan - SMB

3. Pringle - GP

4. Erram - BW

5. Asi - NLEX

6. Trollano - TnT (???)

Cadets;

1. Kobe

2. R. Rivero

Para walang gulo, sa SMC group na lang kumuha ng player at si Tab ang coach. Kasi a team of the SMC group can win the FIBA-Asia. Slaughter, Fajardo, Tenorio, Thompson, Lassiter, Pingris, Lee, Stanhardinger, Aguilar, Chan, Barroca and Blatche.

Edited by will robie

Para walang gulo, sa SMC group na lang kumuha ng player at si Tab ang coach. Kasi a team of the SMC group can win the FIBA-Asia. Slaughter, Fajardo, Tenorio, Thompson, Lassiter, Pingris, Lee, Stanhardinger, Aguilar, Chan, Barroca and Blatche.

naku chief...di papayag si kumareng mvp niyan. mawawala yung ads niya hehehe honestly i think mas malakas nga talaga kung sa smc group kukuha ng players to form gilas. sa smb lang at ginebra you can already form a very competitive team. junemar and greg alternating at center. japeth, lassiter, scottie, LA, cabagnot, standharding as naturalized player.

naku chief...di papayag si kumareng mvp niyan. mawawala yung ads niya hehehe honestly i think mas malakas nga talaga kung sa smc group kukuha ng players to form gilas. sa smb lang at ginebra you can already form a very competitive team. junemar and greg alternating at center. japeth, lassiter, scottie, LA, cabagnot, standharding as naturalized player.

Oks din si Stand as naturalized... Pde rin consider si JBL later on.. hihihi

Oks din si Stand as naturalized... Pde rin consider si JBL later on.. hihihi

yan nga ang nasa wishlist ko chief na si jbl ang maging naturalized player natin. bata pa naman si jbl at kaya nyang makipagsabayan sa mga malalaki. ayos lang kaya kay mvp yan at sa grupo niya?

hindi uubra.. kaya nga si Ricky Vargas na good soldier niya at si pato gregorio ang mga nakaupo sa SBP at POC para ma monopolyo ni bakla ang Phil. Basketball. Mga tauhan niya ang nakaupo sa SBP na dating BAP na pinamumunuan dati ni Peping Cojuangco. Hanggat hawak ng MVP camp ang SBP, wag tayo umasa.

Lahat kasi ng ginagawa ni danding at ng SMC nuon (hanggang ngayon), pilit ginagaya at pinapangarap malapampasan ni Manay MVP at Chup Reyes.

Edited by daphne loves derby

Isn’t Blatche the naturalized player?