Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

oo nga e, pati batang gilas pinanood ko kagabi, kanya kanya, walang play kay kai sotto, mga puntos puro from rebounds nya. yun mga guwardiya kanya kanya wala na pasahan kung sino may hawak ng bola sya ang titira puro dribble

Finally may plays na kay Junmar, mukhang nakinig sa criticism si Chup Reyes.

Ang yabang sa interview, naka sentro daw talaga sila ke junmar para ma open ang shooters, utot mo chup reyes. Di ganun ang dribble drive mo.

Dati taga screen mo lang si junmar kina romeo at castro, talaga lang nagkayod marino si abai kagabi.

Kung laging ganito si Kraken plus dadagdag mo si Greg, mas pabor ke andray kasi di lang sa kanya fofocus ang depensa

oo nga e, pati batang gilas pinanood ko kagabi, kanya kanya, walang play kay kai sotto, mga puntos puro from rebounds nya. yun mga guwardiya kanya kanya wala na pasahan kung sino may hawak ng bola sya ang titira puro dribble

The MVP camp should stop this Hijacking of the Gilas Teams. Ano sila lang may "K" magpatakbo ng national teams ganun ba?

eh di sana hindi na national team tawag, MVP teams na lang.

Head coach ng batang gilas eh si Josh Reyes, anak ng tupa ano track record nun? pagiging anak ni Chot?

Kung talagang seryoso sila, they should have given it to Eric Altamirano. Wala eh swapang sa national team itong mga reyes na to.

Goodluck sa game mamaya against Australia. Kraken this is your time.

Tab Baldwin should seriously argue his case that he was brought here to coach Gilas, not the ADMU Blue Eagles. Chot Reyes is not just cut out to be the coach of Gilas. Hindi marunong gumawa ng adjustments kaya olats tayo sa South Korea.

we've been barking all along that the best coach to handle this gilas team is tab baldwin not chot "puso" reyes. oh and did i mention before that tab and his ateneo boys just beat the greece under 21 national team during their recent training in greece...probably not a big deal to most people. but it says something about coach tab's qualification to handle the philippine men's team. we have the talent...problem is we don't have the right captain to man the ship. malakas lang yata talaga itong mag-amang reyes kay mvp tsk tsk tsk

• Like (+1) 1

we've been barking all along that the best coach to handle this gilas team is tab baldwin not chot "puso" reyes. oh and did i mention before that tab and his ateneo boys just beat the greece under 21 national team during their recent training in greece...probably not a big deal to most people. but it says something about coach tab's qualification to handle the philippine men's team. we have the talent...problem is we don't have the right captain to man the ship. malakas lang yata talaga itong mag-amang reyes kay mvp tsk tsk tsk

Really? That is a testament to Tab's coaching genius. Oo nga eh. Wala naman binatbat si Reyes. The guy is passe. His "puso" chant is so 5 years ago. Laos na laos na ang "puso". Yung dapat pinaaaksayahan niya ng panahon ay "execution" at "galing".

• Like (+1) 1

Really? That is a testament to Tab's coaching genius. Oo nga eh. Wala naman binatbat si Reyes. The guy is passe. His "puso" chant is so 5 years ago. Laos na laos na ang "puso". Yung dapat pinaaaksayahan niya ng panahon ay "execution" at "galing".

surprising and hard to believe chief. but yes...that is the greece under 21 "national team" that a collegiate team beat. that says something about coach tab's credentials. unfortunately, coach tab was kicked out by mr. "puso" reyes. sayang because we really have the talent.

aussies leading big time at the half. close out defense on the 3s not really satisfactory at this point. wonder what mr. reyes will be telling his guys.

• Like (+1) 1

surprising and hard to believe chief. but yes...that is the greece under 21 "national team" that a collegiate team beat. that says something about coach tab's credentials. unfortunately, coach tab was kicked out by mr. "puso" reyes. sayang because we really have the talent.

aussies leading big time at the half. close out defense on the 3s not really satisfactory at this point. wonder what mr. reyes will be telling his guys.

Reyes should be kicked out. How was Tab kicked out? Because Reyes felt like coaching again?

• Like (+1) 1

f#&k! 3 on 5!!!!! Choke Reyes should just forfeit the f#&king game! I haven't seen this in my lifetime!

The game has mercifully ended in the third quarter. Chot, get the f#&k out of that position that belongs to Tab. Hindi ka bagay diyan! Chupe!

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

f#&k! 3 on 5!!!!! Choke Reyes should just forfeit the f#&king game! I haven't seen this in my lifetime!

The game has mercifully ended in the third quarter. Chot, get the f#&k out of that position that belongs to Tab. Hindi ka bagay diyan! Chupe!

t#@*!na chot...umalis ka na dyan sa pwesto mo. cheer leader ka na lang.

• Like (+1) 1

Yup, mapapamura ka talaga. Chot does not deserve to be there and I am being polite.

honestly i am still at a loss on how this guy was able to put himself coaching the national team. coach tab already had a blueprint for gilas...but the unfortunate happened. bigla na lang pumasok itong si mr. puso bwisit!!!