Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

well said chief. i'd rather have a brainy coach in the person of coach tab rather than a cheerleader coach tsk tsk tsk basketball is a 40 minute game and involves adjustments along the way. that game against korea was a disaster and a total disappointment.

I don't mind if the coach is a cheerleader but what irks me is Reyes is totally clueless. I hope to be proven wrong but we won't win a gold in the FIBA-Asia with a basketball imbecile calling the shots for Gilas.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't mind if the coach is a cheerleader but what irks me is Reyes is totally clueless. I hope to be proven wrong but we won't win a gold in the FIBA-Asia with a basketball imbecile calling the shots for Gilas.

hahaha imbecile...pwede bang incompetent na lang chief para mas magandang pakinggan :D :D :D seriously I just hope sbp wakes up soon...sayang lang because we have good players for gilas.

hahaha imbecile...pwede bang incompetent na lang chief para mas magandang pakinggan seriously I just hope sbp wakes up soon...sayang lang because we have good players for gilas.

Haha! I can't help but say it. Nakakainis na talaga pag nakikita mong natatalo na tayo, wala pa din ginagawa ang SBP para palitan ang coach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just saw the gilas cadets game against Ateneo, Kobe Paras is over rated I mean he can't even dominate local collegiate players and some guys are saying he has a chance to get drafted in the next NBA draft LOL. No way he is gonna get drafted, I mean although he was elite athleticism the guy has no defense and cant shoot consistently from the perimeter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

What a joke you have a champion coach in Jong Uichico who won in the UAAP and in the PBA and you let that gay s@%t son of Choke Reyes coach the gilas cadets? Wow that is beyond stupid right there. He better change his name from Josh to Joke Reyes. Like father like son closet queens and both are over rated coaches

What a joke you have a champion coach in Jong Uichico who won in the UAAP and in the PBA and you let that gay s@%t son of Choke Reyes coach the gilas cadets? Wow that is beyond stupid right there. He better change his name from Josh to Joke Reyes. Like father like son closet queens and both are over rated coaches

I know Josh and his equally daft wife personally, and I approve of this message.
  • 1 month later...

Finally may plays na kay Junmar, mukhang nakinig sa criticism si Chup Reyes.

Ang yabang sa interview, naka sentro daw talaga sila ke junmar para ma open ang shooters, utot mo chup reyes. Di ganun ang dribble drive mo.

Dati taga screen mo lang si junmar kina romeo at castro, talaga lang nagkayod marino si abai kagabi.

Kung laging ganito si Kraken plus dadagdag mo si Greg, mas pabor ke andray kasi di lang sa kanya fofocus ang depensa

Edited by daphne loves derby

Finally may plays na kay Junmar, mukhang nakinig sa criticism si Chup Reyes.

Ang yabang sa interview, naka sentro daw talaga sila ke junmar para ma open ang shooters, utot mo chup reyes. Di ganun ang dribble drive mo.

Dati taga screen mo lang si junmar kina romeo at castro, talaga lang nagkayod marino si abai kagabi.

Kung laging ganito si Kraken plus dadagdag mo si Greg, mas pabor ke andray kasi di lang sa kanya fofocus ang depensa

Inspired kasi si Kraken, nanonood ang GF ng live sa Taiwan