• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Kakaiyak naman pag ganitong mga talo natin....so close.....

Indeed it is saddening but think of it this way...at least we know we can compete at the elite level and given that this is our first time to qualify in the world cup after 36 long years with barely 2 months (?) of preparation, our performance is nothing to be ashamed of. Laban Pilipinas!!!

This hurts because we know we had Argentina by the ropes. Blatche let Nocioni get to him. It should have been Jimmy dribbling the last play. I have no idea why it was in the hands of Castro. Jimmy was f#&king on fire but the ball was in Castro's hands!

true...jimmy would've been the better choice to have the ball.

1409592565[/url]' post='9397498']

This hurts because we know we had Argentina by the ropes. Blatche let Nocioni get to him. It should have been Jimmy dribbling the last play. I have no idea why it was in the hands of Castro. Jimmy was f#&king on fire but the ball was in Castro's hands!

Maybe castro was trying to make up for the last few seconds of the game vs croatia...wherein he could have just dribbled and drive for the win instead of passing to jeff chan...

We already know we can compete against the world after our first game against croatia....i just want our first win....its really really hard watching them wanting to win so badly and coming up short....

Norwood posterizes not only scola but another argentinian player as well....

don't worry my friend...we'll get that elusive 1st win against puerto rico. LABAN PILIPINAS!!! PUSO!!!

Why didn't Coach Chot re-entered JunMar and combined him with Andray? Ginawa na niya ito and okay naman, plus ang ganda ng nilaro ng mama...

Wow! Norwood just did an NBA performance (defense and offense)...the Mighty Mouse was awesome...Kaya pa with two straight wins

If we won't qualify for the next round, I'll be looking forward to Gilas kicking Iran and China's ass in the Asian Games.

I agree...This will be the silver lining, so to speak!

Our GILAS boys did very well. Though we fell short against Argentina, it just showed that we have arrived in international basketball. Even the #3 in the world had to fight tooth and nail against Team Pilipinas. Coach Chot and the rest of the coaching staff are not to be blamed. They have been training for this and they know when to use and not to use the players. Win the last 2 games!! Whatever the results, I am proud of Team Gilas.

Edited by gobster11