Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

yay! :D

thank you for both making me smile tonight aside of course from the yummy sashimi I had for dinner :P

I'm sure some of you might already know this pero dun sa hindi pa, when you're in Japan, the best time to do your grocery shopping ay from 6pm until closing (8pm) :P

PAHABOL: ray004, aww indeed. sana huwag mag-selos gf or wife mo lol

AAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats gilas! nice win over India

let's hope they play a great game vs IRI

An 'ugly' win though- RP blanked for the last 5 minutes, 12-0, after leading by 16 points...Nonetheless, a win is a win...

If they intend to win against the mighty Iranians, we don't need this kind of blunder...

If we don't make a run soon, mukhang we'll only be fighting for 3rd place.

55-68 4thQ 3:07

IRI defeats PHI 76-55

will be playing the loser of the CHN-TPE game for bronze. :-)

wow.. nde tayo naka-score in 3mins??? deym! :angry:

anyway, mahirap talaga kalaban ang IRI

let's hope our team plays better bball sa battle for 3rd :rolleyes:

thanks for the update ^_^

wow! saving the best for last!

muntik na ako nde makakain ng dinner dahil dito haha

congrats gilas for the 3rd place finish

magandang confidence booster to para sa FIBA world cup

exactly the same move by paul lee during the 1st game of the recent finals. mabuhay ka paul lee!!!

exactly the same move by paul lee during the 1st game of the recent finals. mabuhay ka paul lee!!!

correct! he has the presence of mind to fake 2 defenders with time running down.. but this time he's getting the foul! ^_^

the way he made those 3 free throws... grabe! cool as ice! B)

ppdd, ako din!

Tinatamad ako mag-prepare ng dinner so sabi ko pag nanalo I will go out and buy stuff I need...part of me of course wants us to win pero I was too lazy then we won...

Sabi ko sa sarili ko, "bawal ka tamarin after what Paul Lee did" hahaha labo lang :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

everytime may laban na ganyan, gusto ko nakakain na ako ng dinner

nde ka makakain ng matino pag natalo eh.. buti nalang panalo sila

kaya every pinoy happy!!! :P

Edited by ppdd

mukhang may kalalagyan ang wish/hope mong ito padre! pero maganda rin ang trabaho ni L.A.; and Jimmy Alapag is a leader

the coaching staff will have a hard time deciding...

Jimmy Alapag has been very vocal on giving a younger player a chance to don the Philippine colors in his behalf.

Consistency is still a big factor. Paul lee was consistent sa last fiba tourney, kaso si LA minsan may off games siya at si gary david din madalas off siya lalo na sa crucial.

still mahirap mag adjust at ipag kasya sa 12 man team para sa fiba world cup.

1405905889[/url]' post='9339786']

mukhang may kalalagyan ang wish/hope mong ito padre! pero maganda rin ang trabaho ni L.A.; and Jimmy Alapag is a leader

the coaching staff will have a hard time deciding...

Yes...

But a part of me still wants the whole 2013 august gilas "dream team" to go to spain...let them reap their rewards...i know eferyone on that team wants to go head to head with their NBA idols....winning games dun is a blessing na lang....

Pero pagdating sa asian games...pwedeng palitan na ng mga bago...next phase na for the gilas team ...sina paul lee dillinger and other young guns to replace david tenorio alapag etc...for me mahina nalang ang china ngayon...without yao ming and yi jilian...very beatable na sila...Iran on the other hand is goin to be difficult with those two new players now they have a faster and more capable shooters pa....also pansinin nyo majority of the asian teams are getting smaller point guards na rin....perhaps pantapat sa mga point guards natin?