• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

Our first game will be against the Italians, followed by Serbia and then Angola. As Yeng Guiao said, there won't be any warm-up games. This is the real deal. I think we have a shot against Italia but we have to bring our A-game in order to beat these guys. Next will be the Joker and Serbia. I hope Blatche can be Batman to neutralize the Joker. :lol:

Angola is not to be taken lightly as it has been the most dominant African team in the past two decades.

Among the Asian teams, China has the easiest draw on paper. Lutong Macau nga naman.

Noticeably, the Philippines is ranked above Korea while China is a notch above us. Only Iran and China are ranked above us. This means we are improving as a basketball nation. Yes, basketball is a big man's game but as long as we have the right players and the right coach, we can climb through the rankings and eventually spring some surprises. The coming of Kai Sotto, AJ Edu, Kobe Paras, and Ricci Rivero bodes well for Philippine basketball. These young guns have the height and athleticism to make us climb in the world rankings and become world beaters. Yeng should scout the Italians, Serbians and Angolans as early as now.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Our first game will be against the Italians, followed by Serbia and then Angola. As Yeng Guiao said, there won't be any warm-up games. This is the real deal. I think we have a shot against Italia but we have to bring our A-game in order to beat these guys. Next will be the Joker and Serbia. I hope Blatche can be Batman to neutralize the Joker. :lol:

Angola is not to be taken lightly as it has been the most dominant African team in the past two decades.

Among the Asian teams, China has the easiest draw on paper. Lutong Macau nga naman.

Noticeably, the Philippines is ranked above Korea while China is a notch above us. Only Iran and China are ranked above us. This means we are improving as a basketball nation. Yes, basketball is a big man's game but as long as we have the right players and the right coach, we can climb through the rankings and eventually spring some surprises. The coming of Kai Sotto, AJ Edu, Kobe Paras, and Ricci Rivero bodes well for Philippine basketball. These young guns have the height and athleticism to make us climb in the world rankings and become world beaters. Yeng should scout the Italians, Serbians and Angolans as early as now.

May TAMA rin pala to, ah hindi kasi BOBO

• 1 month later...

Haha! Nawala na yung credibility ni Chot sa akin. Yup, we hope Gilas advances to the second round with Yeng. Hopefully, Clarkson can ride shotgun with Blatche, chief.

how about that remy martin? is he deserving to be included in the gilas lineup?

Chief, pardon me for being obtuse. Is remy martin a code name for a player?

He's a US NCAA division 1 player. A regular starter like Danny S and Gabe during their collegiate days unlike Japeth, Kobe Paras, Troy Rike and among other Fil-AMS as well who languished in the bench during their time in the US collegiate scene. It remains to be seen though if he's an NBA prospect like Clarkson but who knows we really don't know.

He's a US NCAA division 1 player. A regular starter like Danny S and Gabe during their collegiate days unlike Japeth, Kobe Paras, Troy Rike and among other Fil-AMS as well who languished in the bench during their time in the US collegiate scene. It remains to be seen though if he's an NBA prospect like Clarkson but who knows we really don't know.

I see. I haven’t heard of him yet though.

I see. I havent heard of him yet though.

chief, i've watched some of his highlights during his ncaa days. mukhang ok naman. yeng wants to invite him here and see in person what stuff he's made of. iba nga naman yung sa youtube lang. hope he is good as advertised.

chief, i've watched some of his highlights during his ncaa days. mukhang ok naman. yeng wants to invite him here and see in person what stuff he's made of. iba nga naman yung sa youtube lang. hope he is good as advertised.

Hopefully, chief. Gilas needs all the help it could get in order to advance to the second round of the Worlds.