Team Pilipinas Basketball

rakizta

it's imperative chief that coach yeng includes greg in the lineup specially now that junemar is injured (again). we need somebody who can make life difficult for haddadi. anyway, coach yeng has already given the pba his wishlist. greg, lassiter, cabagnot and sanggalang. pwede kaya si scottie?

Kailangan, chief. With Greg, I am 80% sure we will beat Iran. Sana si Scottie mapili. He plays with intensity pero hindi mainitin ulo. I think he would have really helped with the rebounding against Korea. Korea was getting rebounds in that game two days ago. With all due respect to Pringle, Scottie would have fit better because of rebounding, intensity and taking the right shot at hindi magdridribble drive tapos wala naman palang papasahan tulad ni Pringle. Pringle is still our version of Kyrie Irving in my opinion but his fit is questionable.

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1

Kailangan, chief. With Greg, I am 80% sure we will beat Iran. Sana si Scottie mapili. He plays with intensity pero hindi mainitin ulo. I think he would have really helped with the rebounding against Korea. Korea was getting rebounds in that game two days ago. With all due respect to Pringle, Scottie would have fit better because of rebounding, intensity and taking the right shot at hindi magdridribble drive tapos wala naman palang papasahan tulad ni Pringle. Pringle is still our version of Kyrie Irving in my opinion but his fit is questionable.

greg is already in coach yeng's wish list chief. he will for sure give haddadi a headache. standhardinger, almazan and erram are just too small.

i honestly believe that scottie should really be considered. yes...he would've been a big help against the koreans. if he can outrebound the 6'8" and 6'9" american imports in the commissioner's cup, the more he can do it against the koreans. surely a big asset to a gilas team.

you think vic manuel can also be considered?

Correct. I am for Scottie as he is 1,000,000x better than the beast Abueva!

If only we can have Lynbert Villa Abrille as head coach, we would have massacred South Korea by 100 points as I am sure that he will fill up the roster with streak shooters. He will get gun makers like Smith & Wesson or Remington or Beretta to sponsor our national team. Gilas will be renamed as Pilipinas Firing Squad. This team will terrorize Asian basketball with their impeccable 3 point shooting and turn the hardcourt into their killing fields!

Let's face it. The only way to beat the other nations is by torching the opposition with a torrid display of 3 point shooting. Golden State Warriors is a model of this.

So let's train all our young guys including Kai Sotto and AJ Edu to shoot the ball from 50 feet away from the basket!

Even the U.S. team will be scared to face us.

Sana ibalik ng PBA yung dating suporta nila sa Philippine team. Nung 2002 nag adjust sila ng league format at pinasali pa nila sa PBA yung dalawang PH team selection (Selecta at Hapee)

I remember yung PH Centennial Team ganun din yung preparation bukod sa tune-up games abroad.

YES ganun dapat..iba na ngayun PaBabA na kredibidlidad ng liga

Feeling ko nag iba lahat since naging commissioner si chito narvasa, ayaw ko naman isisi sa kanya lahat pero parang may hidden agenda kasi sila along with alfrancis chua.

tama..kahit kay Salud pa lang, lahat na malalakas sumama sa TNT, tapus merong mga FARM teams..wala lugi ibang teams

Coach Yeng: gusto ko sana si Cabagnot, Lassiter at inaanak ko na si Arwind kung di pwde si June Mar, si Slaughter ba pwde?

SBP: sige kausapin namin PBA

PBA: kahit sinong player na gusto maglaro. Support all the way and PBA

Al Chua: Si Boss RSA nmn palagi all the way sa national team basta wag lang masasagasaan ang PBA schedule

SMC: oks kami basta walang smart, pldt, chooks to go ang nakalagay sa jersey, saka di Gilas ang gagamiting name.. Pilipinas lang

SBP: Mga main sponsor na kasi natin sila at sila ang nag fufund kaya ads lang sila bumabawi

SMC: conflict kasi yan sa mga players namin at sa business ng SMC

SBP: If you want tulungan nyo kami sa funding para mapakiusapan natin sila ng mag adjust

SMC: Fund? walang problema kaso di ko alam kung papayag si Peping nyan..alam nyo nmng may issue kami sa POC Vargas

SBP: matagal na si Peping pero walang nangyari sa POC

SMC: eh kayo nga nahihirapan din diba? ano ba nagawa ng POC Vargas? kulelat pa rin tayo

SBP: eh ano na sasabihin ko kay Yeng? sino ang sure na makakalaro.

Yeng: The Fiba qualifyer line up will be : TUI, YAP, NORWOOD, TROLLANO, TAULAVA, BELGA, ALMAZAN, AHAMNISI, PRINGLE, ERRAM, MANUEL and AMER

• Like (+1) 1

If the Kraken cannot really play then its a shoo in for Erram and Almazan for the center position

Here is my "maybe closer to reality" pool of 16 PBA players

C - Erram, Alamazan, Greg

PF - Stanhardinger, Belga, Sanggalang

SF - Norwood, Belo, Santos

SG - Cabagnot, Lassiter, Thompson

PG - Ahanmisi, Tenorio, Lee, Amer

Cadets: Parks Jr, Kobe, Tratter, Rivero

Edited by daphne loves derby

greg is already in coach yeng's wish list chief. he will for sure give haddadi a headache. standhardinger, almazan and erram are just too small.

i honestly believe that scottie should really be considered. yes...he would've been a big help against the koreans. if he can outrebound the 6'8" and 6'9" american imports in the commissioner's cup, the more he can do it against the koreans. surely a big asset to a gilas team.

you think vic manuel can also be considered?

Vic Manuel is not really that tall. I have not seen him play that much. Why? Is he that good?

Vic Manuel is not really that tall. I have not seen him play that much. Why? Is he that good?

big man...good power moves and has a decent outside shot. placed 2nd to junemar for bpc in the commissioner's cup. if alaska was not eliminated in the quarters and went all the way to the finals, he probably would've won bpc.

anyway this is what we've been waiting for. a call-up for scottie. sana kunin ni coach yeng.

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/guiao-invites-scottie-thompson-to-be-part-of-gilas-team-for-fiba-qualifiers-a795-20180830?ref=feed_2_section

• Like (+1) 1

since commissioner's cup maganda stats ni vic manuel and runner up siya for BPC. Maganda mid-range niya, ok rin siya sa transition on fastbreaks, kaya niya rin sumalaksak, and very good low-post scorer. Pwede natin sabihin na he's a smaller version ni JMF at currently trained by danny ildefonso.

Tingin ko medyo mahihirapan lang siya sa defense sa international kasi power forward laruan niya so mga katapat niya dun 6'6-6'8. Pwede siguro siya against qatar para makapagpahinga yung iba at ma testing kung uubra.

I am also excited to see scottie thompson sa international scene, medyo matagal na kasi nung huli siya nakapaglaro sa gilas tapos di pa gaano nagamit. Sana pumayag SMC at magpahiram sila.

• Like (+1) 1

big man...good power moves and has a decent outside shot. placed 2nd to junemar for bpc in the commissioner's cup. if alaska was not eliminated in the quarters and went all the way to the finals, he probably would've won bpc.

anyway this is what we've been waiting for. a call-up for scottie. sana kunin ni coach yeng.

https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/guiao-invites-scottie-thompson-to-be-part-of-gilas-team-for-fiba-qualifiers-a795-20180830?ref=feed_2_section

Chief, puedeng puede si Scottie. Manuel is pretty much like Ping but with a more polished offensive game. Puede siguro.

• Like (+1) 1

Chief, puedeng puede si Scottie. Manuel is pretty much like Ping but with a more polished offensive game. Puede siguro.

Kailangan natin yung agile na bigmen at mabilis ang paa sa pwestuhan.. Si Erram pwedeng pwede..

bigs that i think should be considered:

1. standhardinger (naturalized player)

2. slaughter

3. almazan

4. erram

5. manuel

6. sanggalang

7. scottie (ay 6'1" lang pala si scottie). kung makakuha kasi ng rebound parang 6'9" na import.

seriously though scottie i think should be a shoo-in.

• Like (+1) 2

uwian na ng gilas boys!

sa nabasa ko s mga social media.. mukhang all in ang SMC group..

I hope Cabagnot, Lassiter, Thompson, CStand, Slaughter can play.

im not hoping.. Im prayin so deep na sana hipuin ni God lahat ng taong hadlang

pwede nang starting five yan chief. greg at center, standhardinger at pf, marcio at sf, scotting playing 2 tapos si cabagnot as pg.